Pep's contract situation

Everytime he signs a new contract you get the "it's only 2 years he'll be gone after that" comments from bitter rivals desperate for him to go and every time he renews.

He's fully invested in city, he's never ever going to just up and leave, he pays us the same respect we pay him and that's what makes it the perfect work environment for him that's kept him here for what will be almost a decade so being towards the end of his contract is never a worry.

Things change quickly in football maybe he isn't feeling it anymore in 2 years time and does decide that's enough but it's more likely we continue to be successful, he continues to feel loved and motivated and he signs yet another contract.

The thing is, Pep does something a bit different in every game we play. The only time anyone notices it is when we lose or when we lose a big game.

Brentford was all on the players. They should be ashamed of themselves for that ‘don’t-want-to-get-injured-before-the-World-Cup’ fannies’ performance.
couldn't be arsed ,so you did it for me.
i said in my pissed up state when i got home from the brentford game they should all
dontate their wages for that week to a charity except bernardo and now after reflection ederson too,the rest were a disgrace,and they all know it no doubt.

Danger that players drop effort if they know in advance. Ideally, bring in the new guy for Pep’s last season, so players know they are being watched by the next manager. Doubt it will happen, tho’.

Why would a player drop off?

Do they think playing badly for a season will make the new manager like them?

Do they not want to win trophies in May?

Do you not think Pep would bench anyone giving less than 100%?

Am I the only one puzzled by the media reporting on Pep's extension standing outside the Rags home?

Why couldn't they walk over to the Etihad?

Bit late but brilliant news. Will settle everyone for the second part of the season. We should fuck shit up after the world cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.