Pep's contract situation

I was 30 years of age when we got that letter from the club to announce he was coming. By the time he leaves I'll nearly be 40.

Takes some sinking in that.

I was 30 years of age when we got that letter from the club to announce he was coming. By the time he leaves I'll nearly be 40.

Takes some sinking in that.
Weirder for the younger lads. There will be some that will have had their whole adolescence under Pep. First kiss, first drink, first shag, first smoke, all of high school and college and uni. Mad innit.

I was born in 1986, so needless to say my formative years were a lot more painful being a City fan. Imagine what they'll tell their kids what being a blue as a teenager when Pep was here was like.

Weirder for the younger lads. There will be some that will have had their whole adolescence under Pep. First kiss, first drink, first shag, first smoke, all of high school and college and uni. Mad innit.

I was born in 1986, so needless to say my formative years were a lot more painful being a City fan. Imagine what they'll tell their kids what being a blue as a teenager when Pep was here was like.
My nephew is 16, brought him to Wembley as a rugrat for the Wigan final and he bawled his eyes out all the way home
Fair to say he has had a fucking amazing time being a blue ever since that day

He might want to have a go at that. I suspect that it might not work out that brilliantly as I think his methods take a substantial amount of time for players to get into. You don't have that as a national coach.
Only team he could slot into is Spain (or England when full of city academy players). He won't do Spain I guessing

My nephew is 16, brought him to Wembley as a rugrat for the Wigan final and he bawled his eyes out all the way home
Fair to say he has had a fucking amazing time being a blue ever since that day

Good stuff. Give them the hard stuff first. Keeps them grounded.
(And actually, being beaten at Wembley's not really hard, for those of us who thought we'd never go near the place ever again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.