Pep's contract situation

I was really hoping he would get another Champions League victory before going. Stacking up some Champions Leagues is the last leg of the project

Totally agree but they are the love of his life and he will want to rebuild them, and he's probably rich enough to buy them out!!
No one can buy Barca it’s a members club and he isn’t a billionaire The issue that Pep had at Barca is the politics, it wore him out that’s why he left and it’s worse than ever now When the presidential elections are on candidates promise the earth to get elected, it’s such a prestigious position in Catalonia, this is the reason the club is in such dire straits I can’t see Pep returning in fact when asked he says my time at Barca is done.

Even if the story is true, Guardiola strikes me as quite an impulsive guy, so wouldn’t surprise me at all if he had a change of heart over the next 12 months.
Yeah, its been a long tuff season. The off the field stuff cant help either. Lets see his body language in July/August before we all go putting our heads in the Air Fryer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.