Pep's contract situation

Right in the middle of the parade. Cheers, Jack.
The story has probably leaked out of one of the celebrations. Lots of opportunities for loose talk at these sort of events. Personally I think the New York City FC Story sounds plausible though I would expect Pep to remain in charge at City at least till the first proper Club World Cup next year in the USA. I think New York (and the huge growth of soccer in the USA) is the sort of left-field project which would appeal to Pep for a few years. The idea of staying with his pals at CFG may also appeal to him at least in the short term.

Stick with what Pep said - he will see how he feels and how the players respond. That makes sense to me - he won't know now whether in four weeks time he is revved up for the new season and doing it all again and he won't know until the season gets going whether the players are responding to him and whatever new idea he is coming up with. However he feels he has earned the right to make his own his decision and make his own decisions about the timing of any announcement without journalists believing they have the right to announce there own speculation.

pep 'would' be expected to leave if his contract is ending so nothing new here, i think he'l see the charges out IMO hopefully sign an extension however the day will come if its next week or five years next week but rest assured our owners would know 12 months in advance of the spouting shit media and peps replacement would be signed and sealed before the twats got a sniff

I love you
Yeah

Pep, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm gonna miss your love
The minute you walk out that door

So please don't go, don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go, don't go
I'm begging you to stay

If you leave, at least in my lifetime
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
By someone as wonderful as you

So please don't go, don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go, don't go
I'm begging you to stay, hey, hey, hey

I won’t believe it until it’s on the club website. He could change his mind every week for the next year, no one has a clue. Pure speculation.

If he does go, he leaves as the best to ever do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.