Pep's contract situation

9 years is about 5-6 years more than anyone thought he would stay for when he signed.he has given us nearly a decade of being mostly away from his young family and I don’t blame him one bit if he leaves. Get the guy from Girona in for a couple of years and then when Vinny’s got a a bit of champions league experience we’ll get him in. We like ex-Bayern managers!

Let’s win the quadruple next season as a goodbye (if true) present to Pep

I hope not too many click on this, but anyone who thinks City would give a steer to a **** like this who then writes this article needs their head testing…

Why post it, if you don't want folk to click it ? Especially given the source is the scum.
Because it’s by Martin Blackburn who people think will have been given a steer by the club, and it’s against the forum rules for me to copy and paste the article?

Judging by the reaction from many on here after the FA Cup final, we're better of without the bald fraud. Let's throw money at ETH. He's the real deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.