Pep's contract situation

Did Mark Goldbridge pay you to put this on Bluemoon OR are you indeed Mark Goldbridge? :)

We play the best football in the world and that all comes down to Pep Guardiola, He is the best manager in the world and its in our best interests to keep Pep at City to continue to he successful.

There's no guarantees in football, When Pep goes we could well go a few seasons or even longer without winning any Silverware! It's a funny old game football.

As for having more risk to our play, We take all the risks, Whether that's continuing to play out from the back, Our back four basically playing 10 yards inside the opposition half to pin teams in and also being brave on the ball...We do all the above more than any other team in the world.

Like anything it's all about hunger, As in that's why the squad needs to be chomped and changed every summer to keep things fresh. Maybe you've lost your hunger for more trophies as you've know seen them all :)

Quite clearly said I was speaking for myself?

Seeing City win will never get old, but it will never feel the same as when you first start to do it.

so we need to use Lillo if we advance to later rounds of club world cup lol. or face another PL/Fifa charges of making Pep work for us after his contract expired. :)
Or just put the new guy in charge for the tournament?

This just proves that no one really knows and it’s all speculation and guesswork imo
Reading the tea leaves, the club are mostly resigned to him leaving and are planning accordingly (as they should), but if Pep wants another year or two it's on the table and Pep will probably tell everyone in November or December. I doubt Pep knows just yet. I feel exhausted by the last few years, fuck knows how he feels.

I hope this is one big media trolling exercise for the club to weed out the cunts.

Pep will want to win the new version of the club world cup as the current CL champions next season.

If he's going it wouldn't surprise me if the club planned for that already and already have someone lined up for our 116th charge.

Pep to New York City fc makes sense with those viewing figures. Capitalising more on the American market , a lot more will watch New York City fc with Pep there. More money for the cfg project

"regular tours"? They're not joking. How many times in the last 10 close seasons have we gone stateside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.