Pep's contract situation

Watching Nasal lose at the French Open should remind everyone that legends lose their juice at some point.

Pep just needs to lie in the shade for at least a year after his time is done with City.

I'm fried after these nine years, so goodness knows how Pep must feel being in charge of it all!!

I actually think the time is nearing where the fanbase needs a reset? I've smelt it even from myself.

Left right on the whistle at Wembley, didn't go to the parade...

I appreciate Pep and the team so much, but I'm starting to crave chicken rather than guaranteed steak every night :(

I want to keep winning everything but maybe in a different way and style, have more risk to our play?

I came away from Wembley and three hours later I was home and over it.

Losing to United in a Cup Final and over it? That's not me, it should never be me.
After all the shit we’ve gone through since the takeover I wanna sit on our farm eating steak every night while all our rivals look on, starving.

Pep has spoilt us forever that’s the bottom line. From the start the owners always wanted Pep to take us on this magical journey ,way beyond our expectations and now we are all thinking what the fuck is the club going to do. I’m sure they have planned for this day just as they planned his arrival. Who is next to continue the journey I have no idea but I trust the club without a doubt they already know, but first try and get Pep to sign a extension

£50m with Davies & Sane for Phillips
Tony Montana Cocaine GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.