Pep's contract situation

Watching Pep in the Netflix documentary was exhausting in its self.

He and most of the players can only keep that up/accept that for so long before the juice runs out or the concentration fails.

It was so intense !!

A new manager/coach will have his own style and there will be a time when it's welcomed.

Pep will probably take a 'travelling sabbatical' before taking a role at Girona. He will be very motivated to build a Catalonian club to challenge the Spanish rags etc.

Alonso will be being monitored in the next season to see how he's developing.

I imagine the club will have made contact with his representatives to sound out his plans/interest.

He looks an interesting prospect.

Watching Pep in the Netflix documentary was exhausting in its self.

He and most of the players can only keep that up/accept that for so long before the juice runs out or the concentration fails.

It was so intense !!

A new manager/coach will have his own style and there will be a time when it's welcomed.

Pep will probably take a 'travelling sabbatical' before taking a role at Girona. He will be very motivated to build a Catalonian club to challenge the Spanish rags etc.

Alonso will be being monitored in the next season to see how he's developing.

I imagine the club will have made contact with his representatives to sound out his plans/interest.

He looks an interesting prospect.
I thought the same watching the documentary, was exhausted after half an episode, he is indeed so so intense.

At the same time. Can someone like that really live without that?

I appreciate it’s the Daily United, Ladyman, and Sutton, so if you don’t want to listen to the podcast, fair enough.

About Pep starts at roughly 48:00. Before that it’s just adds and guff.

Click on the link below.

IMG_1273.jpeg

My bigger concern is the three Barca boys potentially all leaving at once, which would leave quite a hole in our operations. Ideally they'd stagger their eventual exits, to give us some continuity.

That said, with Khaldoon at the helm and the Sheikh behind him, I do have a trust that it'll be figured out and planned - even if they were to go together. It's exactly why Khaldoon is what's most important here; it starts from the very top and flows down. In terms of the direct influence on the way the club operates and looks outward, he's the main man and has been so for over 15 years. The Rolls Royce of football chairmen, and he's not even 50.

My bigger concern is the three Barca boys potentially all leaving at once, which would leave quite a hole in our operations. Ideally they'd stagger their eventual exits, to give us some continuity.

That said, with Khaldoon at the helm and the Sheikh behind him, I do have a trust that it'll be figured out and planned - even if they were to go together. It's exactly why Khaldoon is what's most important here; it starts from the very top and flows down. In terms of the direct influence on the way the club operates and looks outward, he's the main man and has been so for over 15 years. The Rolls Royce of football chairmen, and he's not even 50.
They are too professional,responsible and committed to do that.

When the inevitable happens it will be phased over several seasons to ensure the highest degree of continuity.

City will not repeat the arrogant,complacent and mismanaged approach of the venal rags with Bacon Face & Gill leaving at the same time with no pre planned succession in place.

City's football team is only matched by City's executive team !!

In such ways dynasties are built.

Only my opinion pep signs another contract till 2027
And Vinny comes in at city to take over after his
Time at Bayern
It won't be Vinny.

He's too emotionally invested, and he won't risk his reputation, legendary status or feelings by eventually getting sacked.

All hero's get sacked !!

I thought the same watching the documentary, was exhausted after half an episode, he is indeed so so intense.

At the same time. Can someone like that really live without that?
People to seem to forget he’s only 53 and wants to be the greatest ever. He’s done it all in the club but the amazing thing about football is that there is always more to win.

I personally think he’s too obsessed with football to give up club management. There isn’t a better club in world football for him and he knows that

Still I’m of the attitude that next season is his last. If he extends, amazing, if not, a great nine years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.