Pep's contract situation

City are Madrids Cup final now !!

They were v fortunate not to be well beaten again at the Etihad, despite raising their game.

City's A game would've beaten both those teams last night.

Another 60+ games next season,following an exhausting season and the bloody euros, means imo, that we'll need to be selective and prioritise if we're going to be successful next season.

The final 3 months could be packed with 'no lose' games so minimum distractions maybe essential.

The league & CL are the top priorities imo, let the academy and squaddies take the cups.

Arise Sir Pep.

City are Madrids Cup final now !!

They were v fortunate not to be well beaten again at the Etihad, despite raising their game.

City's A game would've beaten both those teams last night.

Another 60+ games next season,following an exhausting season and the bloody euros, means imo, that we'll need to be selective and prioritise if we're going to be successful next season.

The final 3 months could be packed with 'no lose' games
so minimum distractions maybe essential.

The league & CL are the top priorities imo, let the academy and squaddies take the cups.

Arise Sir Pep.
I believe we may have struggled to win the league if we had played 2 extra games against Bayern in the CL semis. Basing this on the number of games and tiredness.

I believe we may have struggled to win the league if we had played 2 extra games against Bayern in the CL semis. Basing this on the number of games and tiredness.
Hence saving the elite players for the PL & CL and letting the academy & squaddies have the cup games.

Several of our older players will drop out of the international squads which may help along with 'managing' players availability.

Reduce the playing time of the elite players to the minimum necessary to maintain rhythm & peak fitness.

CITY first !!

Hence saving the elite players for the PL & CL and letting the academy & squaddies have the cup games.

Several of our older players will drop out of the international squads which may help along with 'managing' players availability.

Reduce the playing time of the elite players to the minimum necessary to maintain rhythm & peak fitness.

CITY first !!
I reluctantly agree with you as I still like the FA Cup, but priorities dictate due to the upcoming number of games, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.