Pep's contract situation

I thought the same watching the documentary, was exhausted after half an episode, he is indeed so so intense.

At the same time. Can someone like that really live without that?
My thoughts too. I am watching each episode very slowly and am tired just viewing.

I wanted no more footy after last week's debacle at Wembley, the fight for the PL which was a 3rd season where it was very tough, absolutely fried me out, so god knows how the players and Pep are.

But a week on, am missing them. Not helping by watching the Champs League final.

So I reckon a few weeks rest, Pep is rejuvenated.

Load of rubbish everyone gets sacked legendary status or not
Unless your name is pep
Doesn't stop them taking the job Lampard Xavi etc
Lampard is no equivalence, hes demonstrably wank at management. If he wants to stay involved in football he would be better off coaching the youth, and probably happier

Real’s win tonight will have irritated Pep. There’s nothing to stop them winning the next few Champions Leagues apart from us under Pep.

Strap yourselves in boys!
Meh. There's nothing left to prove. Domestic Quadruple - European Treble - European and World Champions - 4 in a row. And madrid win the not-so-champions league again....meh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.