Pep's contract situation

City are Madrids Cup final now !!

They were v fortunate not to be well beaten again at the Etihad, despite raising their game.

City's A game would've beaten both those teams last night.

Another 60+ games next season,following an exhausting season and the bloody euros, means imo, that we'll need to be selective and prioritise if we're going to be successful next season.

The final 3 months could be packed with 'no lose' games so minimum distractions maybe essential.

The league & CL are the top priorities imo, let the academy and squaddies take the cups.

Arise Sir Pep.
You can't pick and choose which competition you want to go for because you'll end up with nothing.

They were v fortunate not to be well beaten again at the Etihad, despite raising their game.

Another 60+ games next season,following an exhausting season and the bloody euros, means imo, that we'll need to be selective and prioritise if we're going to be successful next season.

The final 3 months could be packed with 'no lose' games so minimum distractions maybe essential.

The league & CL are the top priorities imo, let the academy and squaddies take the cups.

Arise Sir Pep.
After posting to you I've taught you common sense haha
I do like and agree with you're post

Arise Sir Pep.

I agree that City would have beaten both teams. RM play in a micky mouse league. City wouldn't have won the league if getting to the CL final in my view. PL is much tougher than the Spanish league.

I prefer the pl over cl everytime. The CL is a hyped fa Cup just like the fa Cup its always the best team in the land that's wins it.

I agree that City would have beaten both teams. RM play in a micky mouse league. City wouldn't have won the league if getting to the CL final in my view. PL is much tougher than the Spanish league.
I think we would.
The only extra games would have been the Munich semi final games.
Our panel was fully fit.
It may gave meant us putting out a weak team in the Chelsea semi FA cup semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.