Pep's contract situation

Been here 8 season was at Barca for 3 seasons. Simples.
You really think that's all there is to it?
Do you know anything about Barca's ownership structure compared to ours and why he had to walk away from the club that he loves for the sake of his health?
It's really not "simples".

So much so that he fucked them off after three years.

He hates the toxic environment surrounding the club, any sane manager will fuck off after being stressed with that working condition.

Doesn't lessen his love for Barca though and does it matter that City is not the club he loves dearly? At the end of the day what he did to our club for the past seven years is legendary and for me that enough.

That’s exactly how I interpreted his comment at the time. Not sure if the journalists who reported it as Pep suggesting he was done after this season were knowingly misleading their audience or if they were just being a bit thick.

Or they just wanted big headlines and clicks.

This still has to play itself out.

But Pep is nothing but honest and transparent, so maybe people can start listening to what He says. Rather what some journalist says some source with links to someone at the club that's close to his entourage, says.

Pep is a catalan that was given a career as a footballer and manager by a club in Catalunya. He loves Barcelona and he loves City but without Barcelona there would be no Pep. There's a lot of back story there. They would always be his first love and that's fine, now that I think about it being a mistress doesn't seem all that bad.

That’s exactly how I interpreted his comment at the time. Not sure if the journalists who reported it as Pep suggesting he was done after this season were knowingly misleading their audience or if they were just being a bit thick.
You need ask? It was blindingly obvious what he meant and blindingly obvious how the MSM (and the idiots) were going to run with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.