Pep's contract situation

I'm absolutely certain that Pep will never manage England. It just doesn't make a lick of sense to me.
Why? Seems as well placed as anybody to do the job and it might just suit him for a few years if he wishes to stand back from the day to day grind of being a manager in the PL. I would say he is more likely to manage England in the future than Spain.

Why? Seems as well placed as anybody to do the job and it might just suit him for a few years if he wishes to stand back from the day to day grind of being a manager in the PL. I would say he is more likely to manage England in the future than Spain.
Why on Earth would he want to work for a nation full of people who have tried to discredit and ruin everything he's achieved?

Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, and not sure he’d be a great international manager either . I wouldn't be certain it will never happen though. In fact this week I leaning towards it may possibly happen.
Hope not. The downside for him is not being able to work with the players long enough too get his ideas and methods across but that goes for any national side.

I have no clue what Pep thinks or what he’ll do, so no point guessing or thinking much. To be honest I’m relaxed about the whole thing,if he stays another year or two then thats great. If he decides that’s it then that’s okay too we’ve had longer than I thought when he arrived and won everything.
The next chapter starts maybe next season or in a couple of seasons but we’ll be fine,quite as successful maybe, probably, not but that’s okay this last 9 years isn’t normal.

Hope not. The downside for him is not being able to work with the players long enough too get his ideas and methods across but that goes for any national side.
Yes and he can’t just go a get players that fit, goalkeeper especially in englands case. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t appeal to him to try though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.