Pep's contract situation

Pep isn't a miracle worker when it comes to England's national side. There are plenty of players who are used to playing in a different playing style altogether and it takes time to get them to fully acclamatising to his methods. Tuchel is one of the better candidates with England's current Golden Generation.

Disagree.

Pep isn't a miracle worker when it comes to England's national side. There are plenty of players who are used to playing in a different playing style altogether and it takes time to get them to fully acclamatising to his methods. Tuchel is one of the better candidates with England's current Golden Generation.
Whoever gets the England men’s team winning trophies again will achieve hero status nationally…

I’ve a nagging feeling this might be the job that sees Pep depart. I can’t think of any other job in world football that could attract him more than this.

The entire English game throughout the four divisions, even down to grass roots in part, has been changed because of him. He will no doubt be given the highest salary ever paid to a manager, too.

It is a worry.

I’ve a nagging feeling this might be the job that sees Pep depart. I can’t think of any other job in world football that could attract him more than this.

The entire English game throughout the four divisions, even down to grass roots in part, has been changed because of him. He will no doubt be given the highest salary ever paid to a manager, too.

It is a worry.
Agreed. Can’t just dismiss it.

Can’t him managing another club, it’s just whether he’s ready to leave club football for the foreseeable.

Agreed. Can’t just dismiss it.

Can’t him managing another club, it’s just whether he’s ready to leave club football for the foreseeable.
He wouldn’t have to relocate either, and his family like Manchester. He has more time with them, a job he can get into in a less intense roll in the main, and stays in the English game.

England have quality players all over the pitch. Probably the healthiest looking squad in international football.
This is just patently untrue bar maybe foden what other player is at the absolute top of their game in their position in world football

Pickford - dont make me laugh there is 5 better keepers in the prem alone

Walker - was good but not top level anymore.

Stones - quality player but made of glass and id take akanji or dias over him at city never mind worldwide

Guehi - decent but error prone

Taa - shite left bk, worse right back

Rice - wants to be like rodri, closer to phillips

Bellingham - overrated like beckham

Angel gomes - not even best mf in the french league.

Cole palmer - good in a poor team, not top level yet.

Grealish - good player but inconsistent

Kane - see walker.

As english people we wildly overrate our team and players.

I think you lot should stop worrying so much i dont want him to leave but he will soon and we will experience a dip before soaring again , if they pick the right manager that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.