Pep's contract situation

I believe Ten Hag had a 70 plus win rate at Ajax. It is a lot different when you get to the Premier League. Coaches coming from small leagues carry a lot of risk
Ten Hag did not inherit a squad remotely as good as ours...apples to oranges...

If it's true that he's told the club, then I would have to say he's leaving. I've felt up to this very moment that he was 100% staying, but if he's already told the club his intentions than it makes no sense why they wouldn't want to share the good news ASAP. I have to assume they are buying time to roll out an exit announcement.
Of course, Tolmie could be misinformed and Pep hasn't yet shared his plans with the club because he still hasn't decided...who the fuck knows...
Complete nonsense.
You think press releases happen seconds after verbal agreement.

Complete nonsense.
You think press releases happen seconds after verbal agreement.
This is what I mean about people spouting bullshit to fit their narrative. Where exactly did I say anything about SECONDS? How long has it been since he supposedly informed the club? You have no idea and neither do I. I used the term ASAP to mean that kind of good news isn't something a club would normally sit on. If you're going to respond to me at least have the courtesy to stay on point with my position. Don't pull shit out of your ass to make yourself feel better. For Christ's sake I ended my post with "who the fuck knows". Do you know? What's nonsense? That City would be eager to spread that kind of good news to their supporters? Yep, OK...

Not saying Tolmie is misinformed but I’ll take it from the horses mouth that Pep hasn’t made a decision.

Like he said, when he’s leaving he’ll say he’s leaving. Just like he did at his previous clubs.

This is what I mean about people spouting bullshit to fit their narrative. Where exactly did I say anything about SECONDS? How long has it been since he supposedly informed the club? You have no idea and neither do I. I used the term ASAP to mean that kind of good news isn't something a club would normally sit on. If you're going to respond to me at least have the courtesy to stay on point with my position. Don't pull shit out of your ass to make yourself feel better. For Christ's sake I ended my post with "who the fuck knows". Do you know? What's nonsense? That City would be eager to spread that kind of good news to their supporters? Yep, OK...
Define asap. Wally

A couple of weeks a go I was certain he was staying but the more the news and speculation makes me think he is off and our stockpiling of cash and lack of movemnt in the summer market backs that up.

We will need up to 5 top players in the next windows.

KDB, Bernardo, Walker, Stones, Gundo and maybe Ederson to be replaced, as well as a Rodri replacement/back up.

Substantial rebuild, will Pep want to take that on?
I actually think the bigger refresh may have been left to next Summer because we may have known Pep, and to some extent Txiki, were leaving after this season. No disrespect to Pep, but if the club knew of his intention to leave at year's end I can understand holding off on some of the bigger signings. The rebuild may have grown to a larger scale because of Pep's decision to leave. So, IMO, it's not at all a matter of would he want to take it on. If he were staying it would have started this past Summer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.