Pep's contract situation

If Pep did leave hopefully he doesn’t, but I can see us going for Amorim. Viana and him working together with a higher budget to what they had at Sporting. Plus looking at his stats for manager he’s got 70 percent win rate at Sporting.
Has there been any strong links with Amorim? I can understand why we would be interested as Viana and Amorim seem to work well together. Let’s hope Pep stays, but worst case scenario, I have complete faith in Khaldoon getting the right man in.

Anyone watching Kav Knowfuckall on SSN?

Pushing the idea that England should leave Carsley in charge for all friendlies and qualifiers and bring Pep in to manage just the World Cup and Euros tournaments.

Anyone watching Kav Knowfuckall on SSN?

Pushing the idea that England should leave Carsley in charge for all friendlies and qualifiers and bring Pep in to manage just the World Cup and Euros tournaments.
How Sky continue to employ that idiot I’ll never know.
He’s got to be one of the most incompetent journos around and that’s saying something.

How Sky continue to employ that idiot I’ll never know.
He’s got to be one of the most incompetent journos around and that’s saying something.

Due to the many knownowts, morons and braindeads who continue to pay for Sky to waste the revenue on bullshitters and fantasists .

This is just patently untrue bar maybe foden what other player is at the absolute top of their game in their position in world football

Pickford - dont make me laugh there is 5 better keepers in the prem alone

Walker - was good but not top level anymore.

Stones - quality player but made of glass and id take akanji or dias over him at city never mind worldwide

Guehi - decent but error prone

Taa - shite left bk, worse right back

Rice - wants to be like rodri, closer to phillips

Bellingham - overrated like beckham

Angel gomes - not even best mf in the french league.

Cole palmer - good in a poor team, not top level yet.

Grealish - good player but inconsistent

Kane - see walker.

As english people we wildly overrate our team and players.
!00% you do. Gordon, Eze, Bowen, Watkins, Mainoo, Konsa, Solanke...I will tell you right now the core group rising in Italy at the moment of Barella, Tonali, Bastoni, Ricci, DiMarco, Cambiaso, Fratesi, Pellegrini, Fagioli, Scalvini, Califiori, Buongiorno, Bellanova, Pisilli will beat the brakes off England come 2026. If Italy can put together a servicable front 3 they will be murder to contend with at the WC. We can revisit this when the time comes...

Tolmie is saying that Pep has told the club what his future is, if he is staying why delay the announcement of a new deal and stop the needless speculation?
If it's true that he's told the club, then I would have to say he's leaving. I've felt up to this very moment that he was 100% staying, but if he's already told the club his intentions than it makes no sense why they wouldn't want to share the good news ASAP. I have to assume they are buying time to roll out an exit announcement.
Of course, Tolmie could be misinformed and Pep hasn't yet shared his plans with the club because he still hasn't decided...who the fuck knows...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.