Pep's contract situation

Let me start by saying I want Pep to re up, simple as.
However, let's say Pep has decided he is stepping down from City at season's end independent of anything else. How ironic would it be if he told the FA the only way I sign to manage England is if the Prem drops EVERY SINGLE CHARGE against us immediately, if not sooner, and offers a public apology for ever accusing us to begin with...
If Pep were actually leaving and entertaining a move to the Three Lions that would have to be his first ask, non negotiable...LMFAO

It’s a tough one because as much as we love Pep and appreciate everything he has done for us, we do need to part company with him at some point and there is a time for that to happen. We do need a transition to another regime at some point - as sad as that is… great things don’t last forever and a new era will need to begin one day. We don’t want the whole ship to sink once Pep goes as happened over on Stretford ! It does feel like the club are managing the transition as we’d expect with a long term, well thought out strategic plan. We are in safe hands.

Let me start by saying I want Pep to re up, simple as.
However, let's say Pep has decided he is stepping down from City at season's end independent of anything else. How ironic would it be if he told the FA the only way I sign to manage England is if the Prem drops EVERY SINGLE CHARGE against us immediately, if not sooner, and offers a public apology for ever accusing us to begin with...
If Pep were actually leaving and entertaining a move to the Three Lions that would have to be his first ask, non negotiable...LMFAO
One problem with that, the FA haven't charged us with anything, and they are not the PL.

As someone said earlier I can't see him working for the FA after what he has learned at City, and there are probably hundreds of reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.