Pep's contract situation

He said in one of his latest interviews that he loves international breaks because he can relax. I reckon international football would definitely appeal to him at this stage in his career. Lots of downtime for him to do what he wants. He’s won the lot at club level. I reckon this is his last season. If he does go I hope it’s Brazil or Argentina. Anyone except England! I can’t stand the thought of every twat that’s slagged him off for the best part of a decade suddenly licking his arse! I agree with another poster on here. If he’s going it should be at the end of the European season. Just hoping he extends fingers crossed

He said in one of his latest interviews that he loves international breaks because he can relax. I reckon international football would definitely appeal to him at this stage in his career. Lots of downtime for him to do what he wants. He’s won the lot at club level. I reckon this is his last season. If he does go I hope it’s Brazil or Argentina. Anyone except England! I can’t stand the thought of every twat that’s slagged him off for the best part of a decade suddenly licking his arse! I agree with another poster on here. If he’s going it should be at the end of the European season. Just hoping he extends fingers crossed
I still think he takes a sabbatical post city
He’s been going for 12 straight seasons if you include the Bayern years!

And saying he’s kept them in the know out of respect to them. Hate to say it but doesn’t sound like he’s staying
A couple of weeks a go I was certain he was staying but the more the news and speculation makes me think he is off and our stockpiling of cash and lack of movemnt in the summer market backs that up.

We will need up to 5 top players in the next windows.

KDB, Bernardo, Walker, Stones, Gundo and maybe Ederson to be replaced, as well as a Rodri replacement/back up.

Substantial rebuild, will Pep want to take that on?

A couple of weeks a go I was certain he was staying but the more the news and speculation makes me think he is off and our stockpiling of cash and lack of movemnt in the summer market backs that up.

We will need up to 5 top players in the next windows.

KDB, Bernardo, Walker, Stones, Gundo and maybe Ederson to be replaced, as well as a Rodri replacement/back up.

Substantial rebuild, will Pep want to take that on?
Very true
But then again the England job is no walk in the park, it’s notoriously toxic.

Very true
But then again the England job is no walk in the park, it’s notoriously toxic.
Compared to the battles he has had in his club career it's a cake walk, and gives him a lot of time away from the game, he could easily base himself in Barca.

The politics of Barca/Spain and then the German mafia at Bayern.

And a USA world cup he would find attractive.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.