Pep's contract situation

One problem with that, the FA haven't charged us with anything, and they are not the PL.

As someone said earlier I can't see him working for the FA after what he has learned at City, and there are probably hundreds of reasons.
I know. I'm just breaking balls...He tells the FA if you can get this done for me I'll manage your squad...

What the fuck are sky Banging on about. About pep splitting the England job with another coach? Been going on about it for hours now! Absolute fucking bellends!
Hopefully Pep will just come out and say what he's going to do just to stop all the crap that the usual suspects like to chat. And just hope for the best that he's staying.

That is the epitome of no news
It was on here from Tolmie about six months ago. And I am sure it is correct. Pep will win the Club World Cup wth City and then do one more season. I am sure he wants to stay for the 115 victory party and the World Cup street parade and give us enough time to bed in a replacement. Ten years at City will be a hell of an achievement.

It was on here from Tolmie about six months ago. And I am sure it is correct. Pep will win the Club World Cup wth City and then do one more season. I am sure he wants to stay for the 115 victory party and the World Cup street parade and give us enough time to bed in a replacement. Ten years at City will be a hell of an achievement.
All guess work innit. We dont know we just type what we would like to happen

This is just patently untrue bar maybe foden what other player is at the absolute top of their game in their position in world football

Pickford - dont make me laugh there is 5 better keepers in the prem alone

Walker - was good but not top level anymore.

Stones - quality player but made of glass and id take akanji or dias over him at city never mind worldwide

Guehi - decent but error prone

Taa - shite left bk, worse right back

Rice - wants to be like rodri, closer to phillips

Bellingham - overrated like beckham

Angel gomes - not even best mf in the french league.

Cole palmer - good in a poor team, not top level yet.

Grealish - good player but inconsistent

Kane - see walker.

As english people we wildly overrate our team and players.
I think you’re slightly underrating most of these players and you’ve missed out several. England would have a couple of trophies now if they had a better manager than Southgate. Look at the Spanish team this just won the Euros. There’s only a few outstanding players amongst them. Away from the continent and Englands squad definitely isn’t any worst than Brazil or Argentinas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.