Pep's contract situation

I keep asking same question why is everyone convinced were fucked once Pep leaves, yes hes the GOAT, and sure we wont be as dominant, but surely were so well set up with professionals running the club. Still a squad of some of best players in world. Why cant we continue to win leagues and trophies?

Our fans need to make their voices heard with a lot of songs about Pep, a lot of noise vocal support. Don’t go being the resounding message. Make it clear to the goat of all managers we want him to stay.!!!!!!

I was always under the impression pep would stay mainly because there wasn’t another job out there that would interest him.

With the England job opening I’m starting to think there is a real chance pep does take that job. If I were to try and read the tea leaves with the latest interview, noise from media etc I’d wager that pep is genuinely tempted by England job and is currently undecided.
Would he not prefer Brazil or Spain job to top it all off? Not sure I can see him as England manager.

I keep asking same question why is everyone convinced were fucked once Pep leaves, yes hes the GOAT, and sure we wont be as dominant, but surely were so well set up with professionals running the club. Still a squad of some of best players in world. Why cant we continue to win leagues and trophies?
This,of course nothing is guaranteed but Mancini and pellegrini say hello

Some snake let the media know before city wanted to release it now the media going big on Pep for England?! Seems that the media don't want city to have a easy smooth transition from one manager to another because they are banking on city drop right down the league and find it hard just to get top four If new manager comes in and wins the league within 2 years that's there biggest nightmare!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.