Pep's contract situation

You can’t judge pep on the chumps alone. Take a step back and look at how he has transformed how we play. He has transformed the club to a higher status. He has fought our corner with cas. Pep has elevated us to super club. It is a hard perch to stay on. The high level of play is not as good as we have got used to and it is simply the players getting older and new players not taking their place in the team.
And trying to sustain a high level for a third successive season

Discussions would have already taken place about his future regardless of the UCL outcome..Everyone involved has an idea by now but think next season will be his last here..He'll probably sign a two year extension just to avoid questions about his future throughout next season but with a break out clause next year then we'll announce Nagelsmann/Marco Rose at the back end of next season.

I think there's a pretty strong chance whoever replaces Pep has no trophies whether that's next summer or after another couple of years if he extends.

Nagelsmann, Marco Rose, Pochettino, Hassenhuttl, maybe Favre. They will go for an up and coming coach who will carry on Peps work and maybe even modernise it.
Maybe Arteta will have impressed enough at Arsenal to warrant consideration in a few years time, but not yet.

Well then maybe he should show that where it matters instead of coming out with that monstrosity last night.

Last night wasn’t a one off this season has been awful and plenty including myself said we weren’t winning the CL this year. His record in it is really bad it’s just a fact. I’m hoping that as he hasn’t extended his contract he wasn’t planning on staying. I am hoping he leaves by mutual consent and with our best wishes but we don’t have much time to find a replacement and I don’t think the DOF signings will help any new guy.

Hope I’m wrong but next season will be similar to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.