Pep's contract situation

Me personally slot depends on what happens in the January transfer window. If we can get Lionel Messi to sign a contract for 5yrs. With 3yrs here and another 2 yrs at our sister club in New York. Then yes Pep may well sign another extension to his contract.

If that doesn't happen that Lionel Messi signs then I think he will move on to another club.

Notice the word whenever. We will need to replace pep at some point and pep light doesn't seem a good idea especially as the originals powers may be on the wane.

I'm sure he will kindly let us know at some point.

What is Barcaitis ?

Me personally slot depends on what happens in the January transfer window. If we can get Lionel Messi to sign a contract for 5yrs. With 3yrs here and another 2 yrs at our sister club in New York. Then yes Pep may well sign another extension to his contract.

If that doesn't happen that Lionel Messi signs then I think he will move on to another club.

That's a pretty sad scenario if true. I could see Messi signing if pep told him he was staying but pep only staying if we get Messi would be quite pathetic.

As I thought a derogatory term , but one you have no idea what it means -))

I have a feeling we disagree on things, and to avoid a long drawn out process and if it helps bring the discussion to an end, then yes I have no idea what I meant.

Go Pep
(If you continue to honour us with your presence that is.)

Naglesmann and Arteta (won the FA cup already) for starters. For short term and Allegri. I could just tolerate Simeone

Simeone. ?
So the club would need to be overhauled at every level.
A playing style completely alien to that which has made us very successful and entertaining.
I would suggest he is not part of a 10 or 20 year plan at MCFC.

Maybe not the right thread but Pep has told the club he'll make no decision on his future anytime soon. The word used was it'll be "months" before he decides if he wants to renew.

Smells very similar to his time at Bayern and the things he said back then. For my money he's already decided to go when his deal expires.

This has been his approach, even extending an extra year was a surprise. Otherwise, a next step would be logical in his nomadic approach to coaching. The past talk of the NT is known to many but I wonder if the allure of that remains

He'll be 50 so still young enough to uproot the family for a new challenge but each year the pull to return to Barcelona gets closer. Laporta claims he is determined to bring Pep back for his board challenge but Joan always talks big. Still think it's too early but the club's political climate will be decidedly different in summer 2021 where a new start might be possible. I don't see Serie A as an option for a variety of reasons but he has surprised before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.