Pep's contract situation

Again, I'm not really sure what this means. The current players aren't going to be bothered right now about what Pep is doing after this summer and chances are we won't be making any new signings until his decision is made public anyway.

If we buying a player wouldn’t he want to know who is going to manage the club in his second year at the club?

Don't know if this has been said on here but Naglesmann specifically requested his team host a training session at the Etihad before returning home to Germany.

But we don't usually do January signings and by the time the summer window is open the Pep's decision will be known by everyone so I don't see the significance.

As you know we plan months in advance when we buy a player we don’t just come the summer start negotiating.

Anyway if you think it’s fine that Pep can carry on all season not making a decision on his future that’s fine it’s your opinion! I don’t agree.

I think Pep is the kind of guy who will not look back and regret leaving Barca and so will have no yearning to go back and manage them thinking there is some unfinished business. My personal view, which means nothing to him, is that he will stay.

How I see it is that Pep would like a break after the death of his mother plus problems from Covid. Alternatively, he will not find a better place to work than at City and has youngsters ready to emerge as new stars in the next couple of years. The latter rebuilding will be an attractive challenge.

I can see Pep staying another few years or walking away. The elite Euoropean club plans will have ruled out any move to Italy or France. I can see his only next option is managing the Spanish National side.
He is a catalan , he wont take the spain job

As you know we plan months in advance when we buy a player we don’t just come the summer start negotiating.

Anyway if you think it’s fine that Pep can carry on all season not making a decision on his future that’s fine it’s your opinion! I don’t agree.
The club and players will know , nobody else needs to right now , they are relaxed as they are mates and have daily discussions , they know pep likes rolling contracts

The club and players will know , nobody else needs to right now , they are relaxed as they are mates and have daily discussions , they know pep likes rolling contracts

We don’t know they know what Pep plans. If the club knows also the players means he is off in the summer if he is staying and signing a new contract it be already announced so I believe no one knows what peps doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.