Pep's contract situation

The board and the fans deserve to know one way or the other. I think that come January or maybe even as early as December, we'll find out as to whether Pep is going or staying with us.I

May then we'll find out if Pep will go and sign a striker, even if it is only on loan tide is over to the end of the season. We can't go all season just relying on Sergio or Jesus. If we do there is no way we can win a trophy , without an awful lot of luck.

The press are lapping this up,Sky on a full wankfest with the possibility that he may walk away from us to return 'home'.

Sad,bitter,twisted,fuckers.

It will only get louder.

Of course City and Pep can silence it immediately but they wont and that is unforgivable.

For all the great work our Barca contingent have done for the club you cant help but feel Barca still rule the roost in their heads.

Used By Messi to get what he wanted again and now it looks like they will tap our manager up for the rest of the season to boot.

I remember reading somewhere, that one day Pep would like to go back and manage the Barcelona B team. Just thought you guys should know.

I just hope that Pep stays as long as the next 5yrs+. This will really put the wind up all the Premier League clubs.

Pep going is just like a player transfer.

Either:

1. The replacement will be shit and we lose.

Or

2. The replacement will be great and we continue to win.

Media blackout on speculation and lies will continue.

Oh and the cule on here will be gone to pastures new.

No idea if Pep will extend his contract but the seeing thread title reminded me to reset the wi-fi extender upstairs. Now I have wi-fi outside again so cheers to the O.P for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.