Pep's contract situation

We have probably built up a decent relationship as a result of the Angelino loan.He's also probably a huge admirer of Pep.
I don’t know but there is literally nothing there. They came to manchester and decided to use our facilities. We literally used atleticos facilites when we went to madrid

CC1 This is just an opinion he meant the Barcelona first team. Pep would like to finish his career managing the Barcelona B team. As this is his wish. Whether this will happen is down to City, Pep and the new board of Barcelona.
Fella,hit the reply button,that way members get notified of your comment and they have an opportunity to respond.

That wonderful invention helps discussion boards work.

If Pep was leaving he would have said so by now, he did at Barce & Bayern. He says he loves it here and to stay he's got to deserve it, that's enough for me.

City will sit down with him in the summer and hopefully Pep will see to our new new transition phase and sign another few years.

At least this is what I hope.

This is one of those things people say that I just don't understand. I don't think the players are as invested in the gossip side of football as the supporters are. They're professionals.
But they are humans too?! Curiosity about their as well as coach's future is normal? With social media headlines are in your face even if you want to stay away from them.

But they are humans too?! Curiosity about their as well as coach's future is normal?

Curiosity? Sure but I don't think they'll be distracted by any speculation. Certainly not to the point where it would be affecting their performances.

I just think it's one of those things where we'll lose a game or two and someone like Paul Merson will say something like "I just fink de playas are finkin bout Pep's next moove" and then it will get repeated everywhere because it's easy for lazy journalists to make an article out of.

Or maybe you're right, I don't know but I'd have serious questions about the mental fortitude of a player who can't perform simply because his manager might be leaving in the summer.

Pep is a Barcelona legend, a God, with an incredible legacy.

He was a great coach but he also had incredible world class players at his disposal including the outstanding Iniesta and Xavi as well as the greatest player of all time Messi.

Those 3 at their peak, all in the same side.

Barcelona now are a hugely different proposition.

Messi is about to enter the dying embers of his career, the other 2 are gone, and Barca are a fucking shadow of who they were.

They are clearly skint as well, so there'll be very little chance of them buying their way back to their former levels.

I think Pep is too smart and too self aware to go back there and risk damaging that legacy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.