Pep's contract situation

I agree totally. By any normal commercial assessment Barcelona FC is a totally insolvent business. Pep would be mad to go back there in the current situation and tarnish his legacy. He may or may not be staying with us, but I cannot see him going to Barca when there arse is hanging out of their pants, so to speak.
It’s more than that though mate . Barca is his home and it will always carry that grip on him . If it was any other team on there arse I would agree and say he wouldn’t go but we are talking Barcelona here.

It’s more than that though mate . Barca is his home and it will always carry that grip on him . If it was any other team on there arse I would agree and say he wouldn’t go but we are talking Barcelona here.
To be fair to him, if he goes back there because he loves the club, fair enough. I don’t think he will, because of the politics and in fighting as they wrestle with the debts, but I suppose he might do if the emotional pull is too strong.

He was nailed on to go to Juventus last season. Or was it the season before, or probably both. Pinch of salt for me, it was a political point scoring throwaway comment, in the context of a broader response on the club, and our media are running away with it.

He has said he is happy here, that he wants to stay. Whatever the last hurdle may be, psychological emotional or otherwise, nothing a bit of time and a good run can't overcome. I'll keep hoping for an extension.

And if not, see out this season in style, win things, thanks for some amazing moments and leaving a pretty damn strong team behind.

Barcelona want pep back

Barcelona presidential candidate tells Man City his plan for Pep Guardiola and Lionel Messi

i knew it would not take long to put pep and messi back together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.