Pep's contract situation

Do our transfer business, let his 'uncertainty' rumble on all summer, and then the day after the window closes and the rest have blown their chips, announce he's signed a one-year extension.

The problem is all next season media will be speculating on whose our next manager might be, maybe players less focused.. don't know got the feeling Pep will leave in the next week or two..

As mad it sounds I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

Hopefully not though.

I just can't see it being good for the club having his departure and the charges being discussed every presser and lingering over us.

I wonder if he goes out on a high with the 4 peat.

I also think Pep will do a sabbatical before another job.

I can't see him going to the MLS, it's fucking pub football, it would be like herding cats for him.
It would basically be a holiday for him in a city he loves. Is it true it will coincide with them moving into their new stadium? Hope it’s not true but I could see it happening

He's usually one of the more reliable/less unreliable sources when it comes to City.
I understand what you say but the timing stinks of a journalist trying to piss on our parade, literally.

He may be right eventually, but I think he's fishing and he thinks tonight it will get the most exposure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.