Pep's contract situation

Just realised it's come from the Daily Mail who despise us and have had hatchet stories about us for years.

Remember herbert and his grubby little club article.

Ladyman can't stand us and I'd dare say this Gaughn geezer is all about the red shirts.

I call bollocks, the 115 is lost by MSM and the red shirts, let's go after Pep instead.

Always said he'd do 10 years, we'll always said it after his first 5.

There's no way he'd bail without leaving us in the best possible shape and that means having a season with a no. 2 who will take over first unless, Vin does a great job at Munich and comes straight in after 25/26.

As for JG I called him out on X in the past about safe standing, he wasn't aware that we already stood prior to 'safe standing'....his timing of this announcement just smacks of being a dick.

Just realised it's come from the Daily Mail who despise us and have had hatchet stories about us for years.

Remember herbert and his grubby little club article.

Ladyman can't stand us and I'd dare say this Gaughn geezer is all about the red shirts.

Anything to try and piss on our parade !

I was talking to someone well connected to the club yesterday, and they told me pep is going at the end of next season,

He said there will be big wholesale changes not just on the field but off it aswell, the club are looking to do a big reset all at once rather than bit by bit,

That’s all I was told, and so maybe the club are looking to go into a new direction with new ideas, I don’t know, but I do know that most leading companies around the globe stay at the top in there field by having an evaluation every 10 years, and then press forward with new hungry talent to take them into there next fase,

Who knows, but I certainly know that are owners will be picking the brains of every leading sports franchise in world sport on how to stay at the top and keep a winning formula when moving on from a dominant era with a legendary coach into a new era with a new coach and management team

My guess is whoever comes in will be coming in to work to the clubs values and the city way rather than us changing to a coach who has his own idea of how to play and coach a team,
That penultimate paragraph/sentence sounds like Brailsford at united.

My take on what you’ve been told is it means Ferran and Txixi will leave at the same time too.

The season has finished and the so called journalists have got fuck all to write about so make up some shit. No one knows what will happen, probably even Pep doesn't know yet.
Fwiw I don't buy this connection with New York, it's championship level at best, Pep needs to manage the best players who can play his style.

My missus every day says to me "Pep is leaving" " Grealish is leaving" "Haaland is leaving" "Stones is leaving" "City are getting relegated" the list goes on and on and on.
I said " of course they are "
Missus " well that's what it says on google"
Me " I've told you a thousand times don't believe the press/media " lol.
It’s if she says she’s leaving that I’d start taking notice pal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.