Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

gives me an idea for a thread.

Don’t have time to read every thread on here. Only the interesting ones. However, interested in comments on our PR dept. Where is your thread. wouldn’t mind flicking through it.

The club need to send a message to nip this further shit in the bud.

Cease and desist orders to a few of these chancing ****s who are now carrying on again like they have an inside track on what is going on.

They were wrong from the start and nowhere near this fucking verdict.

They should have nipped it in the bud yesterday with a statement on the website. Instead we go “this is a time for humility”. Bollocks.

If anyone hadn’t seen the result yesterday and read a paper, or tuned into SSN today, they’d be pretty damn sure we had lost the case.

I would say I could predict with roughly a 95% confidence level that the “senior PL club executive” was one of the Three Stooges: Glazer, Parry, or Kroenke...

And based on Pep’s recent comments, the prediction leans heavily toward the third stooge.

I can confidently predict up to 95 per cent that The Athletic have made those scenarios up out of thin air.

It's plausible enough so that it can't be denied or disproved.

They and others are behind the eight ball, having been made to look the know nowts they are, so now trying to come across as all informed again.

Liars.

I can confidently predict up to 95 per cent that The Athletic have made those scenarios up out of thin air.

They and others are behind the eight ball, having been made to look the know nowts they are, so now trying to come across as all informed again.

Liars.
Yes, I should have prefaced my post with “If this actually happened...”

And if it did, it was one of the Three Stooges.

Several have done similar in the US at various times when it concerned American sport franchises.

Liars.

Ornstein and Daniel Taylor are not exactly John Cross or Jamie Jackson though...

The club need to send a message to nip this further shit in the bud.

Cease and desist orders to a few of these chancing ****s who are now carrying on again like they have an inside track on what is going on.

They were wrong from the start and nowhere near this fucking verdict.

What's the likelihood of City doing so?

They should have nipped it in the bud yesterday with a statement on the website. Instead we go “this is a time for humility”. Bollocks.

If anyone hadn’t seen the result yesterday and read a paper, or tuned into SSN today, they’d be pretty damn sure we had lost the case.

I agree. Our quiet demeanour saw us backed into this corner in the first instance.

These twunts only care about money, so that's what you go after.

We are NEVER going to get the respect we deserve, it is time to start making legal examples of some outlets.

Starting with that **** Herbert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.