Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

They should have nipped it in the bud yesterday with a statement on the website. Instead we go “this is a time for humility”. Bollocks.

If anyone hadn’t seen the result yesterday and read a paper, or tuned into SSN today, they’d be pretty damn sure we had lost the case.
Sorry to ask but where did we say anything about humility? I've genuinely not seen it.

Not our MO, sadly. Perhaps that might be about to change though.

We can't battle for hearts and minds if they are closed off, irrespective of what we do on the pitch or in the wider community.
Exactly my earlier point.

We may decide not to go back to the protectionist mindset, but I do think there was logic to the previous “quiet, quiet” strategy, tolm. Though, I do not disagree that it might be time for us to go full “big stick”, as the reaction we are seeing now proves there’s no “good” we can do, so let’s just do what is necessary.

Also thinking about it, there's no way Pep's comments were PR based. If they were he would have just made a few boring statements, stated he's glad it's behind us, and pushed to talk about the upcoming Bournemouth match.

Dude was pissed. And now he gets it all off of his chest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.