Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Was that only half time? Part two at 10.30?

What’s left to say it was perfect.

Khaldoon, much as I love him, should be doing this.

Exactly my earlier point.

We may decide not to go back to the protectionist mindset, but I do think there was logic to the previous “quiet, quiet” strategy, tolm. Though, I do not disagree that it might be time for us to go full “big stick”, as the reaction we are seeing now proves there’s no “good” we can do, so let’s just do what is necessary.

The industry is on its arse, The Sun are praying Jonny Depp doesn't win his case or another round of jobs cuts will surely come.

We only need to pick one battle and the rest of the cowards will suddenly fall into line.

Siege mentality - the Goven pisscan always thought it an important part of winning and seems that Pep is developing the same attitude

Two things to take away from Pep's interview:

1) How street-smart Pep is, every word is measured, Jose, Klopp and Tebas must be squirming in their seats like the naughty kids being called out by the headmistress during assembly....

2) Pep either spends all his time reading conspiracy theories on Bluemoon or else everything that has been said on here about other clubs actively conspiring against us is actually 100% true....

Our manager is the very epitome of 'Class' in every sense of the word.
It is 100% true,both khaldoon,soprano and pep have said so,the media and pigmol are the same,samuels said on the supplement once it all about clicks and don't forget we boo'd Milner at vinnies game and why we did it and he wasn't even there

Klopp said he didn't like the idea of us not playing chumps league because we would have 12 games less a season and be able to rest players - just like he does not competing in the FA and League Cups!
Also he should be careful, managing a team whose owners are guilty of systematic cheating in US sports, LFC fans commiting murder, illegal activites under the data protection act, physical intimidation and assault of opponents and waring loud clothing in a built up area.
It was remarkably generous of him to admit he already thinks we'll get through to the semi finals at least next year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.