Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Time for this slander to stop.We need to make examples of Mourinho and Klopp who clearly know nothing about the ruling and why we were fined £9m.Mourinho 'Why are you paying £8m or £9m if you are not guilty? If they are not guilty the decision is a disgrace. If you are guilty the decision is also a disgrace' Surely we can serve the tw*t with a writ!

Chips And Gravy. The pub was called The Change. Didn’t end up in there myself (honest!). Was down there for the weekend with Levenshulme Blues. 2 coach loads booked into a hotel that looked like a prison. I dared not eat the food they were serving up and ate out of the Chinese takeaway around the corner 2 days running. A couple of years later that same hotel made it onto Holidays From Hell - a load of pensioners staying there got struck down with food poisoning!
Funnily enough, I was talking to someone about Bournemouth nightlife a few days ago - the town has gone really downhill in the last 20 or so years. It was never Brighton, but it’s a right shithole now, by all accounts.

It’s from Sam Lee’s Twitter, keeps deleting it.

Basically just saying all big teams spend money, name checks wenger, Ferguson.

Indeed, the former PL champions and their untainted promotion to the PL just a couple of years earlier:

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/...e-accounting-in-bid-to-avoid-£8m-charity-bill

I'm staggered by how little coverage this has received over the years. Most Leicester fans aren't even aware of it.
Thanks l was getting there with help but apart from the clubs names l couldnt remember the key words to Google.
The last two days have shown how selective the media are in reporting with certain matters with a resultant ignorance amongst many fans including their own as you say.
That £50m that went through Liverpools books for what seems to have been a walk in the park on a nice day for three men wearing hard hats or whatever has never been questioned by fans, media, auditors or football or tax authorities shows why they are sponsored by a bank with very dodgy past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.