Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Pep Guardiola: "I love this club. I love this club because know the people working for a long time, We have our history. I love it. I like to work with the people I'm working with."

"When we do something wrong, I am the first to say we have to apologise or accept the punishment, but it wasn't the case - it was not the case. I don't want to apologise for anything. #ManCity don't have to apologise."

"All of these clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool – Liverpool! - and Burnley, I understand they want the fifth positions for the Champions League. I can understand..."

Pep Guardiola: "All of these clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool – Liverpool! - and Burnley, I understand they want the fifth positions for the Champions League. I can understand

"What they ask is that they didn't want us to delay the process for the next season [so that we] ‘could’ play in the Champions League. We were so clear. We said yeah we are completely with you eight clubs...

"We want to make the resolution from CAS as soon as possible to clarify this. Because I said all the time if we did something wrong and we needed to be banned we will be banned and we will accept it.

"I was completely with these eight [Premier League] clubs to go to CAS and make their resolution. The resolution is there so that’s why they must be happy. They must be happy because we didn’t break the rules..

He’s uploaded again.

giphy.gif

Pep Guardiola: "All of these clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool – Liverpool! - and Burnley, I understand they want the fifth positions for the Champions League. I can understand

"What they ask is that they didn't want us to delay the process for the next season [so that we] ‘could’ play in the Champions League. We were so clear. We said yeah we are completely with you eight clubs...

"We want to make the resolution from CAS as soon as possible to clarify this. Because I said all the time if we did something wrong and we needed to be banned we will be banned and we will accept it.

"I was completely with these eight [Premier League] clubs to go to CAS and make their resolution. The resolution is there so that’s why they must be happy. They must be happy because we didn’t break the rules..

Thanks, glad your on the night shift, keep em coming.

Pep Guardiola: "I love this club. I love this club because know the people working for a long time, We have our history. I love it. I like to work with the people I'm working with."

"When we do something wrong, I am the first to say we have to apologise or accept the punishment, but it wasn't the case - it was not the case. I don't want to apologise for anything. #ManCity don't have to apologise."

"All of these clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool – Liverpool! - and Burnley, I understand they want the fifth positions for the Champions League. I can understand..."
Fucking yessss!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.