Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Just watched the presser.

Towards the end he was talking about the hateful eight.

I think there is a real clarity to this whole situation, now and over the past 10 years.

Those said clubs have pushed UEFA into banning us, or finding just about anything they can stick on us.

Bottom line is jealousy. It’s really that straightforward. It’s a like a disease. It eats you up. They don’t want to share the pie and until they collaboratively move past that, we will always be fighting.

But fuck it. It’ll just make us stronger. More unified than we have ever been. Bring it on.

Leicester's owners also created a bogus company which existed only as a letterhead and immediately used it to give the club £10 million in sponsorship. I can't remember the name of the company but Leicester got sussed and had to remove the money from their account and wound up the company.

I think that was Tristellar - headed up by former PL chairman Sir Dave Richards. Club took £11M lump sum off Tristellar in exchange for the rights to market Leicester abroad. I can't find any recorded returns for Trestellar on this overseas marketing investment.

I seriously want someone to make a gif of Pep around 11:10 with his little crab/lobster claws giving it loads. The man is a complete star!

Leicester's owners also created a bogus company which existed only as a letterhead and immediately used it to give the club £10 million in sponsorship. I can't remember the name of the company but Leicester got sussed and had to remove the money from their account and wound up the company.
remembering back didnt they sell sponsorship rights to a company who then sold them back to them

I am a happily married man with two kids and never thought of visiting the dark side but after watching Pep's press conference I'd quite happily let him bum me.

remembering back didnt they sell sponsorship rights to a company who then sold them back to them
The club allegedly sold Trestellar the rights to sell the King Power naming on shirts and stadium back to the club.

That's the club owned by...King Power owners.

Nothing to see here, as you were.

I remember that story; pretty sure it featured in a fanzine at the time.

Chips And Gravy. The pub was called The Change. Didn’t end up in there myself (honest!). Was down there for the weekend with Levenshulme Blues. 2 coach loads booked into a hotel that looked like a prison. I dared not eat the food they were serving up and ate out of the Chinese takeaway around the corner 2 days running. A couple of years later that same hotel made it onto Holidays From Hell - a load of pensioners staying there got struck down with food poisoning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.