Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

Any blue who pays attention to what the man says and follows his coverage would stick up for him because he's one of the few journalists to report on the club fairly.

He's liked enough by people like @BlueMoonPodcast, @Don Howe and @BillyShears to be on their podcasts - podcasts which absolutely lead the way on the coverage of the whole CAS ban and appeal, and that's good enough for me. He's a journalist who spends a lot of time listening to City fans, talking to City fans and engaging with them, not vilifying them like most of his peers.

Calling anyone a wankstain because he had to reupload some tweets around embargo time is pretty pathetic anyway.

What's really bizarre is that a very small group of posters on here try to slate him off every time he does anything City related, even when it's something like uploading and transcribing a fucking press conference so you can read it quickly and easily instead of waiting for the newspapers to print their takeaways.

He's a ****.

Liverpool’s owners were left stunned by Monday’s CAS decision and are awaiting the publication of the full report with interest. They believed that #ManCity had broken the rules and would be punished accordingly. [
@JamesPearceLFC

For Liverpool, there’s frustration that UEFA was undone to a degree by #ManCity’s legal team and its own regulations.

Jurgen Klopp: “It’s about competition. I said I’m happy that #ManCity got back in the Champions League, I don’t want them to lose money or whatever. It’s just, if there are rules, I think it makes sense that you all stick to them

Deal with it tossers
Klopp needs to be targeted by the club for those comments. He’s literally come out there an insinuated that we are guilty regardless of the CAS verdict. And the media didn’t even pull him up on saying that which is a disgrace too, but we’ve come to expect that from them.

I think Pep's signing an extension out of pure pettiness and vengeance. He's going to ensure that the entire European continent will be under the Blue Moon for the next couple of years.
Catalans are exceptionally pig headed fortunately...
He will stay to build a legacy
The stage is now set

Any blue who pays attention to what the man says and follows his coverage would stick up for him because he's one of the few journalists to report on the club fairly.

He's liked enough by people like @BlueMoonPodcast, @Don Howe and @BillyShears to be on their podcasts - podcasts which absolutely lead the way on the coverage of the whole CAS ban and appeal, and that's good enough for me. He's a journalist who spends a lot of time listening to City fans, talking to City fans and engaging with them, not vilifying them like most of his peers.

Calling anyone a wankstain because he had to reupload some tweets around embargo time is pretty pathetic anyway.

What's really bizarre is that a very small group of posters on here try to slate him off every time he does anything City related.
I’ve earned my stripes as Blue, so accordingly my opinion is worth as much as any of those posters. I’m perfectly capable of forming my own opinion independently of others, unlike you it would appear. As it happens, I’m paid very good money for my opinion. Are you?

He openly associates on friendly terms with people who are trying to bring this club down.

Fuck him; he’s a wankstain.

He openly associates on friendly terms with people who are trying to bring this club down.

He had a skype conversation with some unfriendly journalists. How fucking childish can you get? You think that simply listening to what people who dislike the club have to say is some sort of grave offence.

You bitterly complain about news coverage and when a journalist arrives and listens to City fans, works with them on a near weekly basis, and gets accused other journalists for being too City friendly...you decide he's a twat because he's a United fan.

What's really bizarre is that a very small group of posters on here try to slate him off every time he does anything City related, even when it's something like uploading and transcribing a fucking press conference so you can read it quickly and easily instead of waiting for the newspapers to print their takeaways.

Sam's sound. Know him in real life and he's a good guy.

He had a skype conversation with some unfriendly journalists. How fucking childish can you get? You think that simply listening to what people who dislike the club have to say is some sort of grave offence.
If you believe that is the limit if their malign presence then you are naive beyond words, Sam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.