Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Loved 8mins in..... Pretty much telling the dicklick reporter to make his mind up

'First the premiership is the hardest league, now it's the easiest, which is it'... Basically shut the fuck up, I make it look easy (:

He explains why he subbed nico,played a lot recently and had a yellow card,the very next question was why did you bring him off was it tactical? duh
he desrves much better questions

He explains why he subbed nico,played a lot recently and had a yellow card,the very next question was why did you bring him off was it tactical? duh
he desrves much better questions

I think it was Simon rag Stone from the BBC. Made himself look a right twat.

Just watched that press conference properly, one of my favourites this season, decent insight into the players and tactics. Pep seems relaxed and impressed with how we are doing.

Pep got right pissed at 5:40

You've been telling him his whole career he won't be able to do it in the PL and now it's too easy? Sod off rag.

Just been put up, enjoy.

Bournemouth (H) post match:

I fucking love him.

I've never watched press conferences on a regular basis with past managers but I'm hanging on every word.

Every stupid question is rightfully slapped down, but in a polite way.

So interesting his words on De Bruyne. He says Kevin chooses the right thing to do every single time - which way to turn, whether to pass first time or take a touch, to shoot or to try and assist - every time he makes the right decision. I loved it when Pep said "I'm lucky to have him".

Also interesting to hear his praise on Sterling and the reduction in social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.