Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things.....

1) has Messi told you he will never leave Barca?
2) for the right price,ANYBODY is for sale.
Are you sure? so why City has not been able to take Bale, when he was at Tottenham?

There are some players who simply you can't buy. Use the logic, Messi is a key player in Barca, not only as a Footballer but even in terms of marketing. He lives in a beautiful city and playing in the best team in the world. I see no reason for him to go to City.
Alaba is the best left back in world and play for a better team that City. Is a key player in bayern. I see no reason for him to leave bayern for city and I see no reason for Bayern to sell.
What are the players that City has taken in recent years from a Top Team? Only Toure that Guardiola did not want more.

You can buy a top class player from top team only if:
the player wan't to leave(is not the case of Messi or Alaba)
the player is in decline
the club wants to sell the player
the player is out of contract and doesn't want to renew(Kroos).

Has Messi told you personally he will never leave Barca? Would you have ever thought Pep could become our manager?,to call people on the forum 'deluded' is insulting and you should keep such comments to yourself!
I'm just a realist, is not Fifa.

Are you sure? so why City has not been able to take Bale, when he was at Tottenham?

There are some players who simply you can't buy. Use the logic, Messi is a key player in Barca, not only as a Footballer but even in terms of marketing. He lives in a beautiful city and playing in the best team in the world. I see no reason for him to go to City.
Alaba is the best left back in world and play for a better team that City. Is a key player in bayern. I see no reason for him to leave bayern for city and I see no reason for Bayern to sell.
What are the players that City has taken in recent years from a Top Team? Only Toure that Guardiola did not want more.

the player is in decline

I seem to remember a certain piss can saying "I wouldn't sell that lot a virus" and then what happened?
KDB,Sterling,Suarez and Bale himself were all "not for sale", what happened?
I don't think you realise what is being created regards CFG,heads WILL be turned,IMO.

I seem to remember a certain piss can saying "I wouldn't sell that lot a virus" and then what happened?
KDB,Sterling,Suarez and Bale himself were all "not for sale", what happened?
I don't think you realise what is being created regards CFG,heads WILL be turned,IMO.
Sterling and Suarez were from Liverpool not from Psg, Real, Bayern or Barca. You simple can't buy key players from those teams if there are not the conditions mentioned above.
For KDB and Bale is the same history. Liverpool, Totthenam, wolsfburg are not top european teams.
And remeber if a player has to chose between Real, Barca, Bayern or City, Chelsea, Psg
and so on in 90% of the time will choose the first group.

the player is in decline

And who are the players Madrid have taken from "top teams", other than Kroos??

Sterling and Suarez were from Liverpool not from Psg, Real, Bayern or Barca. You simple can't buy key players from those teams if there are not the conditions mentioned above.
For KDB and Bale is the same history. Liverpool, Totthenam, wolsfburg are not top european teams.
And remeber if a player has to chose between Real, Barca, Bayern or City, Chelsea, Psg
and so on in 90% of the time will choose the first group.

Off the top of my head,and just Madrid players they sold...

Ozil
Robben
Sneijder
Figo
Higuain
Morientes
Raul
Makelele
Di Maria

Off the top of my head,and just Madrid players they sold...

Ozil
Robben
Sneijder
Figo
Higuain
Morientes
Raul
Makelele
Di Maria
Ozil not more a Key player Ancelotti has said clearly that Ozil was not essential. So they sold him
Robben injury prone, never a key player in Real, sold to buy Cr7.
Sneijder the same
Figo he wanted to leave for a team that at the time was better than Barca, and he left Real for inter at the and of the carrer.
Morientes sold to buy R9
Raul He went to Schalke at end of the carrer
Makelele sold to buy Beckham
Di Maria sold to buy James

as i said you can buy a top class player from top team only if:
the player is in decline

Ozil not more a Key player Ancelotti has said clearly that Ozil was not essential. So they sold him
Sneijder the same
Figo he wanted to leave for a team that at the time was better than Barca, and he left Real for inter at the and of the carrer.
Morientes sold to buy R9

the player is in decline

I sort of agree with you - although I can't believe I'm saying that to someone who actually uses the term "CR7" *shudder* - in that top teams don't sell players they don't want to. Just like how Real Madrid could never get Sergio Aguero or David Silva off of us for all their efforts.

The problem is that you assume too much. Silva has come out and said that he turned down Barca and Real for us which is something you will obviously find difficult to compute. However, not all players want to become a part of the circus that is Real Madrid with its revolving door policy when it comes to signing big players with big fees, parading them around for two years and then selling them on. They're European football's equivalent of Disneyland and evidently that's not for everyone.

At our club it's been proven you can make a name for yourself, proven that our owners have long term ambitions rather than thinking in 12 month instalments, proven that the players are well taken care of (aside from the odd missing birthday cake) and also proven that they won't get constantly harassed by a homophobic and insanely intrusive media. I'm not saying our media are the friendliest but seriously, the press in Spain are nauseating. Too much in the way of politics and trying to appeal to the world's most fickle fans for a lot of players.

You're also assuming that Alaba and Messi want to stay at their clubs which is more than likely true but it's an assumption nonetheless.

Sneijder the same
Morientes sold to buy R9

the player is in decline

How do you know what Messi wants?

I sort of agree with you - although I can't believe I'm saying that to someone who actually uses the term "CR7" *shudder* - in that top teams don't sell players they don't want to. Just like how Real Madrid could never get Sergio Aguero or David Silva off of us for all their efforts.

The problem is that you assume too much. Silva has come out and said that he turned down Barca and Real for us which is something you will obviously find difficult to compute. However, not all players want to become a part of the circus that is Real Madrid with its revolving door policy when it comes to signing big players with big fees, parading them around for two years and then selling them on. They're European football's equivalent of Disneyland and evidently that's not for everyone.

At our club it's been proven you can make a name for yourself, proven that our owners have long term ambitions rather than thinking in 12 month instalments, proven that the players are well taken care of (aside from the odd missing birthday cake) and also proven that they won't get constantly harassed by a homophobic and insanely intrusive media. I'm not saying our media are the friendliest but seriously, the press in Spain are nauseating. Too much in the way of politics and trying to appeal to the world's most fickle fans for a lot of players.

You're also assuming that Alaba and Messi want to stay at their clubs which is more than likely true but it's an assumption nonetheless.
I called it Cr7 to distinguish him from R9.
I thick Silva has chose City because he knew it would be a key player at City. Barca has Iniesta and in Real no one is a player truly indispensable. There is much more competition, in City he has the place garanted. So i agree with you regarding the part of Real Madrid has become a circus.

City can't get Messi and Alaba for me.
Also we don't need Sane, i prefer to give a chance to Patrick Roberts. He is 19, next year 20. It 's the kind of player who Pep like and is in the right age to have a chance in the first team.
As for the left back we have Angelino 19 years old. Is not too young beacuse Alaba has become a key player for Bayern at this age. I see no reason to buy a bunch of players every year if you have young players with great potential. Guardiola has done this at Barca I would love if he can do the same at City. Otherwise, why they have spend so much money for the Academy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.