Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Pogba. He is quite the opposite of the midfielder who Guardiola wants, besides the fact that his agent is Raiola. The perfect Guardiola midfielder is Verratti: hardworker, amazing defender, great playmaker and it is impossible to steal the ball. But is also impossible to take him from Psg.

For me De Bruyne will be wasted on the bench like Gotze. Is not a winger and not a CM. For sure a great player but was not necessary. A player like Di Maria would have been much more useful, more versatile and a real winger. If Pep really want Sane means most likely that De Bruyne will end on the bench.
Never really liked Gotze.

About Pogba. He is quite the opposite of the midfielder who Guardiola wants, besides the fact that his agent is Raiola. The perfect Guardiola midfielder is Verratti: hardworker, amazing defender, great playmaker and it is impossible to steal the ball. But is also impossible to take him from Psg.

Guardiola still got Vidal who is quite similar to Pogba.

I think we will go for someone like Gundogan, a player who has been linked in recent weeks.

We need to stop pigeon holing Pep. He has worked with and used varying types of midfielders. From Xavi, Iniesta, to Yaya, Busquet, from Vidal, Keita to Lahm/Alaba. He is way more adaptable than folks are giving him credit for.

Sure he loves a skilled passer somewhere in there to run things. But the other 2 to 4 positions have varied depending on talent at his disposal and whatever new idea he was conjuring.

For me De Bruyne will be wasted on the bench like Gotze. Is not a winger and not a CM. For sure a great player but was not necessary. A player like Di Maria would have been much more useful, more versatile and a real winger. If Pep really want Sane means most likely that De Bruyne will end on the bench.

Lol. there are almost no similarities between De Bruyne and Götze.

Not to mention De Bruyne is a player Guardiola has hailed in the press as being incredible.

Don't you have Real Madrid forums to chat shit on instead of bothering us with it?

At least the Bayern fan contributes a few good articles from German news outlets.

Guardiola still got Vidal who is quite similar to Pogba.

I think we will go for someone like Gundogan, a player who has been linked in recent weeks.
Vidal is not similar in nothing to Pogba. Pogba like to dribble and is much more selfish. Vidal is less skillfull but much better hardwork and teamplayer.

Vidal is not similar in nothing to Pogba. Pogba like to dribble and is much more selfish. Vidal is less skillfull but much better hardwork and teamplayer.

Both are box to box midfield players, a type of player which until Guardiola signed Vidal didn't think was in his thinking to go for.

Lol. there are almost no similarities between De Bruyne and Götze.

Not to mention De Bruyne is a player Guardiola has hailed in the press as being incredible.

Don't you have Real Madrid forums to chat shit on instead of bothering us with it?

At least the Bayern fan contributes a few good articles from German news outlets.
not a fan of Real. Simple i like James. Gotze is a CAM like De Bruyne and both are not really fast. Guardiola like players quick and fast in the wing.

Both are box to box midfield players, a type of player which until Guardiola signed Vidal didn't think was in his thinking to go for.
There are different types of Box to Box. Vidal is similar to Matuidi not to Pogba, who is not that great in defense. And I don't even think that Vidal was wanted by Guardiola, but by Bayern management. I read that Guardiola wanted Koke or Saul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.