Claudio Bravo (GK)
Cristiano Piccini (RB)
Ricardo Rodriguez (LB)
John Stones (CB)
Paul Pogba (CM)
Isco (CAM)
Paulo Dybala (FWD)

Reckon that lot might cost a few bob

According to chilean newspapers Pep wants to bring Claudio Bravo to Manchester, not sure if that will mean the end of Hart at City if true. TBH I don't think Barca will let Bravo go

We should stay with Hart. He has earned his spot and he is good enough to keep it. We don't have a squad that is so good that we should be thinking about that position (I do expect we will get a new backup). Before spending the money needed for Bravo, I would like to test Kasper Schmeichel's resolve and see if twice the salary for a backup role is something he would consider.

We should stay with Hart. He has earned his spot and he is good enough to keep it. We don't have a squad that is so good that we should be thinking about that position (I do expect we will get a new backup). Before spending the money needed for Bravo, I would like to test Kasper Schmeichel's resolve and see if twice the salary for a backup role is something he would consider.

Schmeichel wouldn't come back to sit on the bench, he's leicester's first choice and will probably have CL football with them next season. We don't need to be thinking of keepers, Joe is awesome. If we need a new back up it'd have to be someone who's already in that role, no decent keeper will swap a guaranteed start for about 4 games a season. Someone like Boruc maybe from Southampton who's their back up might come, but he's foreign like Willy so no point. Better off having a young English keeper in reserve, have a look for one from the championship maybe they'd come as back up.

Schmeichel wouldn't come back to sit on the bench, he's leicester's first choice and will probably have CL football with them next season. We don't need to be thinking of keepers, Joe is awesome. If we need a new back up it'd have to be someone who's already in that role, no decent keeper will swap a guaranteed start for about 4 games a season. Someone like Boruc maybe from Southampton who's their back up might come, but he's foreign like Willy so no point. Better off having a young English keeper in reserve, have a look for one from the championship maybe they'd come as back up.
Begovic did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.