PES 2010 Out Today

PS3 mate...

Once i get a final option file for kits etc... i will be creating an option file to alter the gameplay. I've done a few tests with reducing passing speed and running speed and i've noticed the game improves so much. I'm going to alter balance, response and agility to counter act the comical slow turning animations. It might take a few weeks of editing but i reckon it will be worth it. I started a similar thing for Fifa10 but the editing takes so long.

Plus PES10 is the better game this year imo, and with these edits it's turning into the most enjoyable footy game i've ever played.

how do i download a option file to ps3
i put file onto usb stick but when i put it in os3 it says no data

yorks blue said:
ono said:
Are you looking in Saved Data Utility on your PS£ dashboard?
yes it says no data
I'll have a look tonight when i get home. I'll see where the data is stored.

Ohter than that, have you checked that the option file is compatable with your version of the game. For example EU option files don't work on UK versions of the game.

ono said:
yorks blue said:
yes it says no data
I'll have a look tonight when i get home. I'll see where the data is stored.

Ohter than that, have you checked that the option file is compatable with your version of the game. For example EU option files don't work on UK versions of the game.

i have the full option file for the pc version its class.

Mark - TheBlue said:
How do i update it on xbox 360 ? :S
<a class="postlink" href="http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1856</a>

Look here mate. There is a misconception that you cannot use option files on the 360 but apparently you can. You should find what you're looking for on here (including instructions).

Sorry i can't help any further. I have a PS3. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.