PES 2010 Out Today

Bluemoon115 said:
Bigga said:
'No' what, Kn*b Jockey??
"No", all of your post is wrong.

They have never created a patch to imrpve things as drasticly as this needs improving.

And no, FIFA does not follow PES, they're both seperate games.

Also no need for the name calling, you sound like a 12 year old scally.

Have you ever bothered playing or even heard of PES from the beginning when it was called 'Winning Eleven'?

No...?

Thought not...

I KNOW FIFA have nicked innovations from PES, as they do, almost every year.

Bigga said:
Bluemoon115 said:
"No", all of your post is wrong.

They have never created a patch to imrpve things as drasticly as this needs improving.

And no, FIFA does not follow PES, they're both seperate games.

Also no need for the name calling, you sound like a 12 year old scally.

Have you ever bothered playing or even heard of PES from the beginning when it was called 'Winning Eleven'?

No...?

Thought not...

PES actually used to be ISS, Winning Eleven still exists as the Japanese version of the game.

So what features have FIFA stolen?

Bluemoon115 said:
Bigga said:

No...?

Thought not...

PES actually used to be ISS, Winning Eleven still exists as the Japanese version of the game.

Fifa haven't stolen anything Pro evo is awful.

reall enjoying the new pro evo, better than FIFA by a long way.

I dont enter into this Pro vs Fifa shite, and I buy the game I like the most. Pro is very good, really enjoying it.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bigga said:

No...?

Thought not...

ISS and Winning Eleven have always run parallel. ISS changed to PES only.

When I can bothered, tomorrow, I'll post what's been taken.

I got PES the other day and I am liking it so far it is better than last year. Never liked the fifas over the years it has been too easy to score on fifa. When you score a goal on PES you had to work hard for it. I know it may not have the teams sorted out but fuck it just for gameplan alone it is worth it.

After another full day of playing PES10 i can safely say it's more enjoyable than Fifa (imo).

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of problems with it, but it has this immersive feeling that makes me want to carry on playing.

One-on-one finishing is perfect. The net physics make scoring so satisfying (something in which Fifa lacks imo).

The presentation and the feel of the Champions League is out of this world. A Champions League games feels vastly differenty to a master league game/exhibition game. They've nailed this apcect of the game. The in-game atmosphere also completely pisses all over Fifa.

However the goalkeepers are laughable and some of the animations are PS1 like. There are a lot of tweaks to improve the animations and reduce the clumsiness of the game that i'm going to try out. Fifa10 is a dead duck to me so i'll be trading it in. I'm going to focus my editing on PES10 as i'm enjoying it more. Also got a nice option file with the kits and badges. Looks brilliant. Player likeness for Man City is mostly class.

ono said:
After another full day of playing PES10 i can safely say it's more enjoyable than Fifa (imo).

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of problems with it, but it has this immersive feeling that makes me want to carry on playing.

One-on-one finishing is perfect. The net physics make scoring so satisfying (something in which Fifa lacks imo).

The presentation and the feel of the Champions League is out of this world. A Champions League games feels vastly differenty to a master league game/exhibition game. They've nailed this apcect of the game. The in-game atmosphere also completely pisses all over Fifa.

However the goalkeepers are laughable and some of the animations are PS1 like. There are a lot of tweaks to improve the animations and reduce the clumsiness of the game that i'm going to try out. Fifa10 is a dead duck to me so i'll be trading it in. I'm going to focus my editing on PES10 as i'm enjoying it more. Also got a nice option file with the kits and badges. Looks brilliant. Player likeness for Man City is mostly class.

Apart from Stephen Irelands full head of hair which is most amusing. :-)

Didsberry blue said:
ono said:

Apart from Stephen Irelands full head of hair which is most amusing. :-)
Lol the option file fixed that. when i saw that i was half expecting to scroll down and find Corradi

scottyboi said:
i agree with all your points but im just so use to the gameplay and love master league.

They bring it on themselves konami but i seriously dont think fifa is owt special. A new company needs to attempt a football sim.

this would be very interesting!

edit: just remembered there was one on the psp that i thought was pretty good. world tour soccer it was called. it was better than the handheld fifa's of the time anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.