PES 2010 Out Today

Played the scum tonight in the Master league and should of had 2 penos got lifted out of it in the box twice. Done my head in and the next slide in tackle I made I get a player sent off by doing the same tackle outside the box. It done my head in. I was on a good run 4 wins on the trot and these bastards win the game with a deflected goal at the end.

scottyboi said:
ono said:
I heart this game.

Online is working on pc!!!!!!! buzzing. Only problem is amd cannot play intel untill they release a patch lmao.

The game is the best i have ever played.
I'm just waiting for the WENB option file for the PS3, with all the German Kits etc...

Once that's done i can do some stat editing and then fully enjoy the game. It's quality. I can't believe i was so hard on it a few months ago.

I have the good fortune to own both FIFA 10 and PES 10.

Fifa has great aspects to it like the arena mode and the "be a pro" mode is superior to the "become a legend mode" on pes. Fifa has made dramatic improvements over recent years post 08, however as people always seem to mention they have only taken what Pes effectively created and glossed over it using the wealth EA have and giving it a polished graphic. Pes however hadn't seemed to have imporved until now however i feel they didn't need to as there game was still a more superior gaming experience. Now its a different story.

PES has improved the overall look and the graphics, the masterleague is more realistic with real currency, scouts and youth team. What the game lacks in licence it makes up for in gameplay as its more real.

Fifa has failed to take a big step forward the last two years and the game menus do not differ from last year at all. Pes has been heavilly criticised for not improving while Fifa has only had one major overhall in its history and that was 08 which i have to agree was a great overhall (effectiveley recreating PES 3/4 with a fifa label). PES the innovator FIFA the Impersonator.

Both games give a very good remdition of a football sim and i will continue to play both for different reasons but given the choice of which one i could take with me to a desert island it would be pro evo 10 every time. Awesome.

Had some right wow moments last night.

Used the manual pass function on a few occassions to play the ball into space. It's much better than you can use it as and when you feel rather than have to always use it or never use it (per game - like fifa). Played some lovely balls with Ronnie and Seedorf.

Scored a belter with Huntelaar. Had a throw in level with the 18 yard line. Launched it long to Huntelaar, he chested the ball up into the air and over the defender's head, turned and smashed it on the half volley into the top corner. Keeper didn't even move. Amazing goal.

Took the ball round the keeper for the first time aswell with Pato. That felt nice.

I also noticed playing at the Olympico on an afternoon is almost breathtaking. The lighting and shade on end of the pitch is mesmerizing.

This game is almost perfect imo.

I must add i've done a bit of editing with personal stats to basically make players more responsive and less receptive to performing that ridiculously slow turn on the ball.

Scottyboi needs to get in here. Share the love.

Damocles said:
I've played both on the PS3.

Pro Evo is a quicker game, but the control and shooting takes far longer and is really frustrating. Also, your players seem to let the ball run through their legs quite often, straight to the opposition.

FIFA is a far better game.

FIFA RULES. Simples!!!!!

c4lv3rt said:
Damocles said:
I've played both on the PS3.

Pro Evo is a quicker game, but the control and shooting takes far longer and is really frustrating. Also, your players seem to let the ball run through their legs quite often, straight to the opposition.

FIFA is a far better game.

FIFA RULES. Simples!!!!!
It doesn't. It's a bit shit this year imo.

ono said:
Scotty, do you play offline aswell?

I've got a nice little Master League on the go. I haven't touched Fifa since this came out :-)

For the last 2 years i have been forced to just play master league so im killing the online at the min haha.
Its quality citys defence is shit though :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.