Pet Hates on the road!

Cyclist who think that they can jump all red lights and mount pavements because they are above the highway code.

Bus lanes a whole lane that could be much better utilised as another lane

Speed/ traffic camera's or cash cows for local government

Probably been mentioned, but c***s on their phones. Spot em a mile off with their heads bobbing. Clocked a woman behind me in a queue of traffic last week. I moved fw'd about 30ft and she just sat there. When she actually realised I'd moved she glanced up, started to crawl fw'd then carried on looking down whilst moving. I had to sound my horn to stop her actually crashing into me. On the same journey I saw some van driver having a full on conversation on their phone whilst undertaking some young kid on a driving lesson on the inside of a roundabout, and some guy in flash car howling past me on a dual carriage way on his phone. He saw the speed camera at the last minute and slammed the anchors on, veering across the lane almost into the side of a minibus. C**TS!!!!!

Also, anyone who has absolutely no consideration for any other road user, including cyclists, pedestrians, van drivers, HGV drivers, motorcyclists, taxi drivers, car drivers...... Have I missed anyone?

Perhaps the lad should do what I do when parking in supermarket car parks and that is park as far away from the supermarket as possible
Most people are lazy fuckers and want to be as close to the front door as they can get. There's always a load of space at the back
Look at Mum's on school runs. They have to get as close as possible to the school, instead of parking a street or two away and having a couple of minutes walk

Back to the thread and my issue
People who in a contraflow have to drive in the middle lane when they're travelling at 50mph and not gaining on anything on the inside lane
Are their cars allergic to being in lane 1!
Why exactly are parent and child spaces right near the door????? It's not like they can't walk. Most of the kid's are in pushchair or trolleys anyway.....

Cyclist who think that they can jump all red lights and mount pavements because they are above the highway code.

Bus lanes a whole lane that could be much better utilised as another lane

Speed/ traffic camera's or cash cows for local government

The same cyclists who then demand the same respect on the road as vehicles whilst disregarding the laws completely. Wankers.

I know it's strictly not the Road, but Parking bays - anyone have stories to report? Just seen this:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-hi...utting-his-car-across-two-bays-135259249.html

This motorist abused online for parking across two bays said he deliberately left his car like that to protect it from other drivers.

Luke Varley, 24, was tagged in a Facebook group called “Parking like a t**t” after leaving his Astra GTR across two spaces at a Doncaster supermarket.

But rather than ignore the post, Varley hit back and said there was a good reason for the way he had parked – the ‘amount of clowns who can’t park or drive’ who had previously damaged his car and driven off without leaving a note.

And his controversial parking technique even has a name – Clarkson Parking after the former Top Gear presenter.

“I park like that every time if I am staying somewhere for any length of time,” said Luke, a shop assistant.

He added: “It was with my old Astra that I started parking like this as I used to park normally but after washing it I noticed that it had really bad scratches and dents on the side of it. I realised it was from being parked in carparks – but no one was leaving a note.

“It really annoyed me. I wasn’t having it any more, especially not with my new car when it was £16,000 as a scratch or dent can really damage the look of the car.”

His car was spotted by mum-of-three Jessica after shopper Jessica Winder, a 37-year-old cleaner, who was out shopping.

Jessica, also from Doncaster, said: “To be honest I have had my car scratched in car parks when parked in normal parking bays.

“But I wouldn’t say it’s a good idea. If everyone did that it would be chaos.

I could possibly understand his point if it was a decent car, but his is just a pile of shit.
Why can't he just park at the arse end of the car park like I do?

I just got in from dropping the wife off and there was a knob in a BMW with his (four) fog lights on (not foggy out) texting on his phone. Big nosed ****.
Then there was the pillock trying to back a 53' long semi trailer into a driveway at 8:00am, blocking off all four lanes of traffic. How about you learn how to drive on your'e own fucking time, **** face.
Another knobhead was brushing his teeth.
I was only out for ten minutes.

Last edited:
People who drive with their hoods on
People who pull their seat right back and low down so their heads appear just above the window
People who don't respond to courtesy.

Wankers, each and every one of you.

People who drive with their hoods on

Too Jewish :)

Harvey-Korman-49333-195x195.jpg

Lorries. Pulling out. Wrong lanes. On phones. Overtaking on congested motorways causing more pile up behind and spending 10 minutes doing so.
Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.