Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Talksport last night was funny. Monkey arms and Gray spent 20 minutes (in between 68 ad breaks) discussing why Man U were so bad against us. Not once did they discuss how City were so good, just how bad they were. At one point Gray went on about how Moyes should have moved players around at 2 nil, bemoaning why Van Persie and Rooney didn't alternate positions more to freshen it up........(Spot the obvious floor here)

NQCitizen said:
kenzie115 said:
I quite like Tyler, he's very excitable but as I don't watch United I never hear him get excited about their goals, only ours (or whoever we're playing).

He loved Yaya's goal on Tuesday and his QPR commentary will stay with me forever.

Im with you, i like the guy. I genuinely think he just likes a dramatic outcome and the odd footballing cliché.

If he was a rag I can't see him being desperate to tell the world to "drink it in". He's as eloquent a commentator as we're likely to get, seems relatively fair in his observations and he's never struck me as being biased towards any team.

I think city fans need to get a grip. When we were useless all the commentators wanted us to do well. Now we are a major force we will get more criticism. It would be very boring if all you heard was Tyler and Quinn just saying how great we was from minute 1 -90.

I actually couldn't care less what anyone from the media says. All I care about is what pellegrini says and our results. I think a few should take note.

dtc78 said:
Talksport last night was funny. Monkey arms and Gray spent 20 minutes (in between 68 ad breaks) discussing why Man U were so bad against us. Not once did they discuss how City were so good, just how bad they were. At one point Gray went on about how Moyes should have moved players around at 2 nil, bemoaning why Van Persie and Rooney didn't alternate positions more to freshen it up........(Spot the obvious floor here)

There are two obvious ones.

GSW Blue said:
dtc78 said:

There are two obvious ones.

I dont think ive seen one single article about how great we were. Probably one of the best 60 minutes of football anyone will see all season. Regardless of how they played or what they changed, if we play like that we twat them every time. Simple fact is were a better than them and the press dont know how to react to that.

I want the fkrs quiet as fk when we score, I want them squirming in their seats, I want them chewing on their microphones, I want them to say city have spent a billion on two players, read between the lines guys we are no longer looked upon with pity and disdain , it's eating away at them and as how our Kev would say I love it when we beat them.

maybe its something to do with City partnering up with BT. Sky have seen allcomers off but BT are a real threat

1961_vintage said:
For reasons that are beyond my understanding Sky seem to see City as a threat and this is reflected in their attitude towards us.

AD Sports? Not to mention Al Jazeera. The Saturday afternoon coverage with Key sand Gray is now the only thing to watch in the Middle East, good timing late on a Saturday afternoon at the end of the week. All goals shown. I am sure that AD Sports have similar plans. Nobody bothers with Sky Sports there now. Always a good Saturday night out with my mates in Dubai and I can even smoke my head of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.