Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

It is about time we should take a break from the cliché regarding York away as it takes the biscuit.

bacuzzi said:
NQCitizen said:
Walkbustaxi said:
I clocked that one.

The other two that come to mind were 'of course Manchester City don't have the European pedigree of what's been achieved at Old Trafford'

And 'Can you recall a top English club being so comprehensively beaten at home in Europe?'

I suppose a neutral hearing those would say he's firstly stating a fact and then asking a genuine question. But none of us are neutral so fuck him the ****!

Commentator in "engaging in dialogue with co-presenter" shocker.

Sorry but any rag who screams Agueroooooooo! like that isn't exactly going to be chairman of the fan club.

You are wrong. Tyler was devastated when Aguero scored. You can hear it in the commentary. He is very flat when the ball hits the net, realises he's supposed to be impartial and adds the 'ooooooooo!' to save his job. The BBC version was much more natural and authentic.

So he spends nights like Bayern taunting us supposedly but in a moment where he can forgiven for saying pretty much anything he remembers how impartial he had to be?

Then just to seal it he says "drink it in!" and shouts "stupendous!" which are clearly somewhere between incredibly disappointed as a United fan and forcedly impartial?

He respects the achievements of the major clubs, has a soft spot for your English heroes and likes to join in a joke with co-presenters.

i can only wish that Martin Tyler gets lost for a couple of years in the Moscow underground. His utter contempt of City and its players is deplorable, I find it best just to mute the broadcast when he is the commentator. Unbiased opinion, not a chance.

He didn't even comment on Hart's save at the end. Seriously though, that was utterly shite commentating. You just know that he was fucking desperate for us to fuck it up.

An utter ****.The fact he mentioned "Being one of the wealthiest clubs in the world,why should you have to put a midfielder as centre half".

A ****,,and a tarquin **** of the highest order

Clucking bell people leave the lad alone.

Any sign of constructive, honest, impartial commentary on the City games and his cushy, high-salaried position is likely to be gone - Sky cannot afford to lose 694m subscribers can they!

Loved the fact Aguero equalised almost straight away, right in the middle of that count delivering his obituary. What a fucking useless **** of a commentator he is.

Fucking awful. Practically willing CSKA to score.

1961_vintage said:
Clucking bell people leave the lad alone.

Any sign of constructive, honest, impartial commentary on the City games and his cushy, high-salaried position is likely to be gone - Sky cannot afford to lose 694m subscribers can they!

; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.