Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Utter wanker - hear the excitement in his voice every time CSKA went forward - contrast that with the routiness of it all in his voice when city attacked.

When Tosic scored there was some shit about ex manchester Utd player scoring against city - how many games did he actually play for them??

bored at work said:
Utter wanker - hear the excitement in his voice every time CSKA went forward - contrast that with the routiness of it all in his voice when city attacked.

When Tosic scored there was some shit about ex manchester Utd player scoring against city - how many games did he actually play for them??

Sadly this is right. This was only topped at the weekend by Sam Matterface at West Ham. I seriously hadn't realised City had scored the first 2 goals so matter of fact and underwhelming were his descriptions!

1961_vintage said:
Clucking bell people leave the lad alone.

Any sign of constructive, honest, impartial commentary on the City games and his cushy, high-salaried position is likely to be gone - Sky cannot afford to lose 694m subscribers can they!

Sorry 1961 but he is a biased useless ****. Even my Mrs who was lying on the settee looking after a poorly child and taking no interest in the match said "why does that commentator get so excited and shoult when the other team attack, and barely gets above a whisper when City score?". The 7 year old ran downstairs when the CSKA offside goal was scored - the commentator was that loud he assumed that City had scored (and yes I will beat him senseless later for not being with me watching the match). When both our goals were scored, the commentary "team" were so busy slagging off our defence they hardly mentioned our fucking goals.

Tyler and Quinn are arseholes the pair of 'em, and I am really not arsed which of the knobs said stupendous

Getting a bit boring this double act Quinn and Tyler . You get the same stuff coming out of there mouths, every time they commentate on City . I bet they were crying we won tonight . Long may it continue .

Willing Moscoba to equalize. Total arse hole.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 pm --<br /><br />Willing Moscoba to equalize. Total arse hole.

You would think he would be unbiased, especially as he's commentating on an English side playing away against European opposition but oh no he clearly hates us and nearly creamed his kecks every time the attacked. And to not mention joes outstanding save at the end and just say what a let off was a fucking disgrace!

We constantly get the shitty negative commentary no matter how we play. I've seen all the English sides play their CL games over the last few seasons (MANUre excepted!!) and it's very much a case of willing every PL team through the tie but not us. One snidey comment upon another. I turned the sound off on the laptop for most of the match. Shockingly impartial performance. But is anyone surprised! I'm not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.