Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Martin Tyler

Did anyone hear what Tyler said when Joe Hart pulled off a great save from Honda at the death tonight? I couldn't quite catch it but it appeared to be negative sh1te instead of "What a save".
It took Niall Quinn to come in with "Take a bow, Joe" or "Take your hat off to Joe Hart"<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:38 pm --<br /><br />Merge away if necessary, mods.

I am not surprised but what can you do.

Part of me likes the fact we under the radar when it comes to how Sky consider us any threat in any competition.

Never listen to him, mute the sound, watch the game, make my own mind up rather than have that knobjockey tell me what he thinks.

With Sky, we have to do more than just qualify, we have to do it in style, 5-0 every game, we have to dominate and not even allow the opposition a touch of the ball, you get the picture.......yet 5 mins after we have been told just how lucky we were again tonight, the rag apologists begin to tell us how the only job Gollum has is to qualify his team no matter what.

Rag channel, full of fucking rag apologists!

Thank fuck for Souness and forget Tyler the ****, its Quinn thats the real issue and talking point here.

mayo31 said:
I am not surprised but what can you do.

Simple - stop contributing to their fucking salaries by subscribing to this shit.

£££££££'s - it's the main thing that motivates within Murdoch's domain.

I'd had enough of MUTV dressed-up as Sky, bailed-out a while ago and now if I'm not at the game, Ducado and the match day forum is my friend! :-)

Tyler and Quinn really pissed me off tonight. For years I've wondered why the commentators go over the top with their xenophobia whenever an English team plays in Europe unless of course it's City they're commentating on and then for some reason they're the complete opposite. Don't think Tyler could stop going on about their first when Aguero scored the equaliser, silence and no comment on Negredo's fantastic pass for the second, every chance taken between to tell us how we needed a third, poor defending and nothing for about 30 seconds and the final whistle blown about Hart's tremendous save. It's so blatantly obvious it's pathetic.

However Jamie Carragher went right up in my estimation tonight when he almost laughingly questioned the validity of Phil Jones being touted as Manchester United's greatest ever player. He couldn't contain himself in taking the piss. Go on Carra la.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.