Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

He's a f**king arse! He totally played down all of the numerous close chances we had and was on the verge of wetting himself whenever the russians counter attacked.

They way he sticks to that biased, sky rag loving script whenever we play reminds me of that propoganda fuelled commentator in Escape To Victory.

He must of cried himself to sleep on the nights of the numerous times we've battered the rags and he had been commentating, and as for his plank of a side kick it is beginning to knock me a bit sick at the thought that this tw*t ever played for us let alone is somehow in our hall of fame.

Not to mention EVERY FUCKING TIME CSKA got possession and headed our way the vile twat sounded like he was about to blow a load all over the window of the broadcast booth. But we whip it forward in our direction? At this point from the sound of his voice he is contemplating the fact that someone ran over his dog or something.

And I really don't usually get upset at commentator rag bias. Just something I've gotten used to. It's been there all my life.

Tonight? I wish I could knock that twat's teeth out.

Even Mrs Moon commented on the site being spouted by them both.

She came in the room around the hour mark and just shook her head at their comments. She even said its only City who get this negative stuff.

I know this thread is about Tyler but Quinn was even worse. Sad, pathetic moaning piece of biased shite.

Blue Mist said:
I know this thread is about Tyler but Quinn was even worse. Sad, pathetic moaning piece of biased shite.

100% correct. At one point he accused Negrado of 'two counts of dereliction of duty'! Arse.

Blue Mist said:

That lanky piece of shit gets worse.

It's not just Sky, It's ITV too. I noticed yesterday when Dortmund scored the commentator sounded tearfully and just mumbled "sucker punch". They cream their knickers when Notts County scored against us as well as all of the other Champions League games where we have been beaten. I can't even remember the twats name, it's the main commentator.

I deliberately now avoid British commentary because of issues like the ones described. It is a British disease to frown on success; perennial losers are celebrated as plucky while winners are derided as arrogant or with ideas above their station.

We are an anathema to fans of the traditional big four and Tyler is chief among them. I am flabbergasted though that somebody like Quinn, a former hero, can be so negative towards a club that gave him a good living. You would never, absolutely never, hear someone like Uwe deride the club in such a way. We just have to remain dignified in the face of such bias and celebrate the great things that are happening to the club. We can also smile contentedly at those who now hate us; we are now a threat and that is the only reason that we face such negativity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.