Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Someone will be along shortly to tell you how paranoid you're all being ;)

I'm very much in the NQIAC camp and have been for a while and Tyler is more transparent than cling film.

bobmcfc said:

I'm very much in the NQIAC camp and have been for a while and Tyler is more transparent than cling film.
Not very ladylike there Boberta!

Unknown_Genius said:
I know Quinn left City under a bit of a cloud, but I cannot believe his negativity towards us.
Cant see why the negativity towards him, he has a great affection for the club.

bobmcfc said:

I also think Quinn is a carrot

Tyler isnt a rag.He may well mention the cunts a lot but he is on the payroll. He is a gooner through and through..have you never seen him with his tarquin tie...quinn...doesnt really bother me.

Getting tired of hearing about united this week with fergies book and that. Sit down to watch the match and all you hear is that wanker Tyler dribble on about united and nearly climaxing when they got a goal disallowed. There everywhere at the minute, Owen on bt, Tyler on sky and keane for itv. Even schmichael has wormed himself on sky. I'm awaiting news of rio announcing a deal to be a pundit on sky next season to really put the cherry on top of the cake.

Can't wait till them twats finish 5th this season.

Honestly, a win in a place like Moscow where we created tons of chances and dominated the game and the commentators were full of negativity. I'm not saying they were anti-City as such but my God they were negative, boring bastards.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tyler isnt a rag.He may well mention the ***** a lot but he is on the payroll. He is a gooner through and through..have you never seen him with his tarquin tie...quinn...doesnt really bother me.

Tyler a gooner? News to me, and the first ive heard, but I'll take your word for it.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tyler isnt a rag.He may well mention the ***** a lot but he is on the payroll. He is a gooner through and through..have you never seen him with his tarquin tie...quinn...doesnt really bother me.

sorry SHB but Tyler is a lifelong Woking fan like Alan Green is a lifelong Altrincham fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.