Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

for someone who 'isn't a rag'

he doesn't half sperm himself over them alot

Glauber Berti said:
Time for MTIAC? maybe he'll end up the same way Irani did, worth a shot?

Sign me up straight away

Only problem is that the idiot Irani was finaly tumbled for transparent lying, not just bias..

however we should put out feelers to other clubs fans as we did with the irani idiot

1961_vintage said:
mayo31 said:
I am not surprised but what can you do.

Simple - stop contributing to their fucking salaries by subscribing to this shit.

£££££££'s - it's the main thing that motivates within Murdoch's domain.

I'd had enough of MUTV dressed-up as Sky, bailed-out a while ago and now if I'm not at the game, Ducado and the match day forum is my friend! :-)

This ^^^

Boycott the c**ts: simple as...

George Hannah said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tyler isnt a rag.He may well mention the ***** a lot but he is on the payroll. He is a gooner through and through..have you never seen him with his tarquin tie...quinn...doesnt really bother me.

sorry SHB but Tyler is a lifelong Woking fan like Alan Green is a lifelong Altrincham fan.

Oh err yeah , absolutely.......

Just like all those Stocky fans who don't support City and all those bury fans that don't support Scum...

The earlier poster was right about the guidance from Motty to commentators about sending the public the wrong way with some high profile small club alliegance

1961_vintage said:
For reasons that are beyond my understanding Sky seem to see City as a threat and this is reflected in their attitude towards us.

gif-gracioso-reportera-television-futbol-golpeada-balon.gif

Definitely a curious attitude from this pair in our two away games where they seem to expect us to go away and boss the game from start to finish, anything less than flawless play is met with derision. Yet, as we are never allowed to forget, we've lost five of our previous six away in the CL, now however we should be going out and dominating from start to finish, with even a half chance for the opposition met with surprise and consternation by these two guessers.

Tyler you'd think would know better, I'd give Quinn a pass as he's simply not a very sharp football observer. Along with the usual Julian Lescott and Cleeh-shay pish from Quinn was this phrase about our sublimely crafted second goal - 'scrambled out of nothing' ... I had to rewind the sky to make sure I had really heard those cretinous words. A dinosaur who cant recognise good football even if it smashes him on his giant conk.

obliquerays said:
Definitely a curious attitude from this pair in our two away games where they seem to expect us to go away and boss the game from start to finish, anything less than flawless play is met with derision. Yet, as we are never allowed to forget, we've lost five of our previous six away in the CL, now however we should be going out and dominating from start to finish, with even a half chance for the opposition met with surprise and consternation by these two guessers.

Tyler you'd think would know better, I'd give Quinn a pass as he's simply not a very sharp football observer. Along with the usual Julian Lescott and Cleeh-shay pish from Quinn was this phrase about our sublimely crafted second goal - 'scrambled out of nothing' ... I had to rewind the sky to make sure I had really heard those cretinous words. A dinosaur who cant recognise good football even if it smashes him on his giant conk.

Great football is a flukey own goal at home against piss poor opposition

You ought to know that by now ;-)

It really annoys me listening to Tyler commentating on us, I feel like I'm sat in a room with a ******* rag!! He literally screamed like a little girl attending her first One Direction concert when CSKA scored tonight. Pretty sure it went something along the lines of "OOOHHHHHHH TOSSSSIIICCCCCCC!!!! The former Manchester Utd player (How many games did he even play for them) has done it!!!! It just had to be him!!!! " Quinn meanwhile was chipping in with his usual "City are rubbish, no marking, no desire, getting out worked by a team of Russian bin men"

He then proceeded to mention In the next 60 seconds, with Quinn cheerleading I might add, how we had conceded 3 against Cardiff, 3 against Villa and 3 against Bayern ( quite why this mattered when we had only conceded once I don't know?) before rubbing his hands together and shouting how City were in BIG trouble in the group (what??!!) just as Aguero popped one in the back of the net. I swear if you slow down the footage of our first goal tonight you can hear the exact moment when Tyler and Quinn simultaneously lose their erections!

Watched the West Ham game on a USA stream, what a breath of fresh air. Lee Dixon as summeriser and a Yank commentator, just commentated on the good football played by both. Disgusted by SKY tonight.

I don't want to join the agenda-ites but when you hear a boyhood hero saying things that stupid and bending over backwards to put a downer on a performance, that to my eyes, was a decent away job done, I'm in danger of being worn down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.